Rock Insurance

England, Buckinghamshire
United Kingdom
AVOID POLICIES FROM ROCK INSURANCE
AVOID TRAVEL POLICIES FROM INSUREFOR.COM

Poor substandard service, will cause obsticles in order to avoid paying out. Untrustworthy. Never receives documents at first post. Does not aknowledge your letters or your claim form. Very poor communication, not interested in claimants.
I suggest avoid purchasing any kind of insurance from Rockinsurance.
Complaint comments Comments (8) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Travel & Vacations
More Rock Insurance Complaints & Reviews
Rock Insurance - Claims

Comments

A  6th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
Yes avoid like the plague.
### company also sold as Diamond be aware
you have been warned
A  29th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
Went on holiday last week to Gran Canaria, needed to make a claim so rang the international line NO answer after 16 minutes so reluctantly left a message with ALL details including my phone number.
Never got a reply, made a compliant when we got home and now 8 days later have still not had any communication.
DO NOT USE this company!!
A  1st of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
I used Insurefor.com, a brand of Rock Insurance, for a skiing holiday over Christmas. I damaged a pair of hire skis and after an excess could claim back about £30 on travel insurance. This was a trivial amount, but thought I would make a claim to test the claims procedure for future business. Two months later after online requests, phone calls and a number of emails I still haven't yet even got a claims form. Weirdly, I contact people and they seem very reasonable and promise to send a claim form, but nothing ever happens. I suggest, that if this is a legitimate company, they are incredibly disorganised and as such not much use as an insurance company.
N  4th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
Totally agree with all of the complaints about Rock Insurance. I've sent 3 emails to their admin address concerning details about my policy and haven't even had the courtesy of a reply. They should be closed down!
N  11th of Jun, 2016 by    +1 Votes
Really really disappointed with Rock for not honouring my claim for medical bills in America which are going to financially wipe me out. All over one mis-fired e-mail that they sent me 4 days before my policy expired that I didn't get. No letter, no phone call, no responsibility or customer care. And this after a number of years of loyalty!
N  24th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
people you need to stay away from these scammers, , they wont pay you out a dime, , they are truly ignoring complaints, ignoring claims, , as you know to obtain a crime ref number its down to the insurrs to seek it, , with rock they want you to produce this, but police wont release it, leaving rock to skip happily all the way to the bank, AFTER ROBBING YOU
N  24th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
more to follow regarding this company
A  14th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Agree with the other comments. Rock / their claim agents are a bunch of crooks who will use everything possible to delay a claim and pay out. Lookout for Jet2 as they use them for their insurance policies. Buy elsewhere!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree