Rock Auto / sent wrong parts
Rockauto - sent wrong parts then offered me 1/4 credit
I ordered 2 door seals for my 99 PSD F250.RockAuto THEIR Customer Care sent me their part #'s & link to order.
I ordered & gave them to my mech. He died 3 weeks later. It took me almost 6 months to get the seals back from his widow who was having a hard time dealing with her loss. When I had my new mech. he tried to install them we discovered they were the completely wrong item. Contacted Rockauto CC & was told they had it listed wrong in their catalog & it was their fault but they could only refund 1/4th of my cost due to it being too long, .Later I explained that was not acceptable & I wanted a FULL refund in an email to cc;. Since then they offered a little better than a 50% refund which I denied again:.
Now they will not refund anything & I am stuck with 2-useless door seals!.
Does anyone know how to contact the owners Jim & Tom Taylor?Please help & thank you.
ALL I HAVE WANTED FROM THE BEGINNING IS A FULL REFUND INCLUDING MY S/H CHARGES. $51.00 Their mistake & we are not dealing with a perishable item with an expiration date so they can re-sell it & recop their loss. I cannot recoop any money by keeping them.
More Rock Auto Complaints & Reviews
- RockAuto.com - poor service 
- RockAuto - fraud 
- RockAuto.com - defective merchandise
- Rockauto Auto Parts - they shipped the wrong part in the right box
- RockAuto LLC - rockauto does not stand behing their parts
- RockAuto - westin running boards
- RockAuto - blower motor 2000 gmc c3500 hd
- RockAuto - sent wrong part, won't accept return
- RockAuto - refund
- RockAuto - help! order placed was not ours!!