Rock Auto / sent wrong parts

Rockauto - sent wrong parts then offered me 1/4 credit

I ordered 2 door seals for my 99 PSD F250.RockAuto THEIR Customer Care sent me their part #'s & link to order.

I ordered & gave them to my mech. He died 3 weeks later. It took me almost 6 months to get the seals back from his widow who was having a hard time dealing with her loss. When I had my new mech. he tried to install them we discovered they were the completely wrong item. Contacted Rockauto CC & was told they had it listed wrong in their catalog & it was their fault but they could only refund 1/4th of my cost due to it being too long, .Later I explained that was not acceptable & I wanted a FULL refund in an email to cc;. Since then they offered a little better than a 50% refund which I denied again:.

Now they will not refund anything & I am stuck with 2-useless door seals!.
Does anyone know how to contact the owners Jim & Tom Taylor?Please help & thank you.

ALL I HAVE WANTED FROM THE BEGINNING IS A FULL REFUND INCLUDING MY S/H CHARGES. $51.00 Their mistake & we are not dealing with a perishable item with an expiration date so they can re-sell it & recop their loss. I cannot recoop any money by keeping them.
Please assist.

Ti
May 4, 2013

Comments

• Us
      26th of Jul, 2017

Today I received a package from rockauto that I thought was the liftgate glass hinges for my ford escape, it turned out to be an oil dipstick.. Totally different part numbers. Who is packaging and mailing these out. The return website is a joke as they don't have the right questions that you would need to get answered and absolutely forget about contacting a live person, just an automated b — . This is the first I have used this company and the last if they don't fix this right away as I need those hinges. Where do they want me to stick this wrong part?

• Wa
      26th of Jul, 2017

Had similar issue & they treated me same way, me & whoever I can tell will never buy anything from these rip-off [censor] again!