RMCB - Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau / This so-called collections company is a rip-off
It is a rip-off, I swear that they are run by scam artists. I started recieving their 'bills' AFTER I started making payments to the creditor that I owe. I sent in a letter to the RMCB and stated it was resolved. Now i keep on getting bills, first saying that I was lucky that the creditor has granted the authority to extend the deadline. Then they keep getting nastier as teh bills come in. Never paying attention to detail, or that it has been resolved with out the RMCB.
Stay away from this company, if you are a business, never contact them, they rip people off and are pros at it. This is a Scam and a bait and switch. It has to be, because i was already in contact with my creditor about payments and delaying them. ie - I had already set up a schedule with them.
I'm figuring that This company somehow gets information from whatever sources they have, internet, snail mail, phishing the phone lines, hacking emails whatever. I wouldnt put it past them. They will get their money no matter what. If you already paid the creditor or not, they will get THEIR money. They dont care!
ALL BUSINESSES STAY AWAY FROM THE RMCB, THERE ARE BETTER COLLECTION AGENCIES OUT THERE.
More RMCB - Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau Complaints & Reviews
- RMCB - Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau - Deceptive business practices! 
- Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau - Scam collection agency 
- RMCB Collection Agency For Creative Home Arts Club - Cannot reach them by phone 
- RMCB - Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau - Harass and scam money from people! 
- RMCB & Verizon - Bogus Wireless Phone No. charges
- Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau [RMCB] - unethical behavior
- Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau [RMCB] - past monies owed
- RMCB - heartwarming books (harlequin reader service)
- RMCB (Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau) - I made the payment already
- RMCB (Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau) - Debt collector for medical bills