Retro Fitness/ABC Financial / gym cancellation
My daughter is attempting to cancel a membership and is being told it is non-cancellable.
She joined a gym in Staten Island NY and recently moved to Brooklyn. While there is a Retro location within 25 miles of her home, she no longer has a car and the cost and hardship of getting to the gym makes it an unreasonable choice for her.
she is being told that she must continue to pay through 2019 - even if she no longer is able to attend
How do we get retro to approve this cancellation
More Retro Fitness/ABC Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Retro Fitness - membership cancelation hoops 
- [Resolved] ABC Finacial / Retro Fitness - scam and fraud tactics to get fees 
- Retro Fitness - cancelation 
- Retro Fitness - 60 days cancel
- Retro Fitness - cancellation and contract policy
- Retro Fitness - keep charging me after cancellation. thieves!
- Retro Fitness - membership cancellation issue 
- Retro Fitness - personal training
- Retro Fitness - how to get out of a 2 year contract
- Retro Fitness - retro fitness