Reservation Rewards / Avoid this one at all costs

United States Review updated:

I noticed today a charge for Reservation Rewards of $12 Canadian on my Visa Card. Not something that stands out, no excuse however as it has been going on for 12 months. First Charge was April 08/11. Fortunately there is a phone number associated with each charge. I called them and asked for the charge to be removed and how it started. They indicated I had purchased something from www.Tigerdirect.ca and had agreed to a $20 coupon on my checkout. This triggered the charge. I'm sure it goes a little deeper, however, $144 just cost Tiger Direct all of my future business.

Comments

• Ry
      30th of Nov, 2008
    Reservation Rewards - being charged
    Phone: 530-355-4057

ive been getting charged by reservation rewards for a couple of months and i dont know what it is for because i didnt authorize anything to be charged to my account

26th of Dec, 2008

Dear Ryan:

Webloyalty.com protects its reputation and monitorsthe blogosphere to ensure information posted on our company is truthful and accurate. Through this monitoring, we found your comments posted here about our membership program, Reservation Rewards.

We would like to speak with you directly to address your concerns but do not have your contact information. If you are unhappy with your subscription or have any questions regarding your membership to Reservation Rewards please contact Webloyalty.com Customer Service at 1-800-732-7031 or send an email message to [protected]@webloyalty.com. We will be happy to help you.

Regards,
    Mary O'Reilly
    Webloyalty Consumer Affairs

• Ka
      30th of Jan, 2009
    Reservation Rewards - Reservation Rewards
    Ohio
    Phone: 800-732-7031

I am writing to complain that Reservationrewards.com are taking $10 a month out of my Discover Card account without my permission. I do not know how they got my details. Please can this matter be looked into. I would also like my charges reimbursed.

• Sm
      11th of Feb, 2009
    Reservation Rewards - $12 charged to my bank account!!???
    Shelton
    Connecticut

I was charged $12 and had never heard of this company called Reservation Rewards. The site says that it has more than web 140 partners yet none of them are posted on their website. This is just nonsense.

• El
      17th of Feb, 2009

What a rip off..happend to me too for last 3 months they been taking 12$..i did not even knew what it was till today so i called my bank and called nomber to cancel it.

• Ak
      24th of Feb, 2009
    Reservation Rewards - Stoled money
    P.O. Box 855
    Shelton
    Connecticut
    reservationrewards.com

I seeing 12.oo dolar taking out of my bank statement coming out from reservationrewards whe I look up sorprice for me I'm nthe only one being scan for those people that I never sing on with, and no idea how do they got my credit card number but the money is being taking out of m y accountt could some one do something with those thief pls.

• Wj
      14th of Mar, 2009

Yes, they grabbed me lat year, and we finally got it settled. Now they got my wife. How can we destroy these sob's? If I have to go to Connecticut and literally kick their teeth in, I will do it!

4th of Jun, 2009
    Reservation Rewards - Bank withdrawals
    New York

Reservation rewards had been making withdrawls of $12.00 monthly from my bank account since Sept 2008 without my knowledge or consent. They are obtaining your information when you access Orbitz and purchase airline tickets on line.

25th of Jul, 2009
    Reservation Rewards - Fraud
    Reservation Rewards

Basically these scoundrels have robbed me of $19.50 for the last 12 months. I never signed up for a service with the site, nor did I use it. I've received no correspondence or receipt of payment.

I believe this involvement came from a set of prints and frames I purchased on www.art.com last year for an office improvement. I'm bitterly annoyed and intend to pursue this until a full repayment is made.

• Su
      1st of Aug, 2009
    Reservation Rewards - charged on credit card
    Florida
    Phone: 3866592986

same thing happened to me...i went on to sign up for tickets and how did they get my credit card number i never, never give my number on line...and some one better stop this...charge...call, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and leave a message...

• Kg
      1st of Sep, 2009

I got charged for this service too. I didn't even give them my information. They got it from FTD.
    I had no idea I was signed up for anything. This is the biggest scam. Watch out folks for TV reservation rewards. If you see a click through promising you a coupon on your flower purchase... DO NOT CLICK ON IT. These people are the new snake oil salesmen of the century!

• Al
      12th of Sep, 2009
    Reservation Rewards - Rip off
    reservationrewards.com

This Company is a rip-off thay tock money off my card and i dont no who thay got my card # i didnt sign up fot it but thay got my card # what can i do about this.

14th of Sep, 2009

Hi Allina:

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to us that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved and we will be happy to assist you. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-732-7031. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at [protected]@reservationrewards.com. If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Thanks,
    Mary

• Wa
      9th of Nov, 2009

If you have been ripped off by reservation rewards or any other similar companies, go to this website:

There is a form you can fill out to get all your money back in a class action suit.

• Ba
      16th of Aug, 2010
    Reservation Rewards - Membership fee

Today, I called reservation rewards because I checked to disappear as a periodic membership fee in my bank account.
    They told me I have already cancelled my membership but until now they took my money of 12 dollars every months until now.
    I don't understand what they do that. Unfortunately, I couldn't refund all money just 4 months.
    I am waiting their e-mail.

23rd of Aug, 2010

Dear Baek:

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to me that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. I checked our records and confirmed that your membership was cancelled on August 16, 2010 when you contacted our customer service department. At that time, refunds of the four most recent charges were processed and you were sent a form to request refunds of additional charges. Once we receive this completed form, an email with the status of your request will be sent to you . If you have questions or need assistance in completing the form, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-732-7031. They will be very happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Mary

• Ki
      29th of May, 2011
    Reservation Rewards - Charged me $24.00 in the past two months
    Reservation Rewards

I was recently browsing my bank statements today and noticed a charge for $12 on my bank statement, well i called my bank and found out they have charged me $12 last month and again this month. I never authorized this company to charge my account and had the bank flag it as fraud. I'm not sure how they got my credit card number, but I do know you should cancel your card.