Republic Tobacco Lp / Quality Control is terrible

I have used Tops Cigarette Tobacco to roll my own cigarettes for awhile then was buying cigarettes by the pack. They are now too expensive so I went back to roll my own.

I just bought a 3/4 oz box of Tops Tobacco from Republic Tobacco LP and it was terrible. I wasn't even close to a third of the bag and was pulling out chuncks of stems that stuck my fingers over 1 inch long and a quarter inch wide!! I pulled at least 10 of these out of the package. Heaven knows what is in the rest of it.

Do they not have any quality control at all over what goes in these bags?

I bought a big 32 ounce bag of another brand and in that whole bag I never found one stem.

If they want to keep their customers they need to improve what goes in the bag! I mean if I can get that much stuff out of a 3/4 oz bag and not even be through half of it... that is really really bad!

Comments

Ko
  4th of Apr, 2011
Republic Tobacco LP - too fine of tobacco
Newaygo
Michigan

i bought a 12 oz of mellow large pipe tobacoo and half of it was so fine i could not use it. This is the second bag i bought like this. I am not satisfied with this brand. For the amount it cost i am not getting what it is worth. upc# 77170 63381

becky humphries

Re
  28th of Feb, 2016

bought 3 large bags (16 oz) each, all 3 bags full of large stems and hard to use in my Top O Matic, each bag had at least one third of nothing but shake that I had to throw away. I am very upset about this. Will not buy anything made by this company anymore.