Republic Tobacco Lp / Quality Control is terrible
I have used Tops Cigarette Tobacco to roll my own cigarettes for awhile then was buying cigarettes by the pack. They are now too expensive so I went back to roll my own.
I just bought a 3/4 oz box of Tops Tobacco from Republic Tobacco LP and it was terrible. I wasn't even close to a third of the bag and was pulling out chuncks of stems that stuck my fingers over 1 inch long and a quarter inch wide!! I pulled at least 10 of these out of the package. Heaven knows what is in the rest of it.
Do they not have any quality control at all over what goes in these bags?
I bought a big 32 ounce bag of another brand and in that whole bag I never found one stem.
If they want to keep their customers they need to improve what goes in the bag! I mean if I can get that much stuff out of a 3/4 oz bag and not even be through half of it... that is really really bad!
More Republic Tobacco Lp Complaints & Reviews
- Republic Tobacco L. P. - Nasty stuff 
- American Blend Gambler Tobacco/Republic Tobacco L.P. - Poor quality/Decrease in tobacco 
- Republic Tobacco Lp / Gambler Filter Tubes - defective cigarette tubes 
- Republic Tobacco L. P. - BAD Quality 
- Republic Tobacco - New top rolling machine 
- Republic Tobacco L.P. - 4 aces 200 gold king size cigarette filter tubes 
- Republic Tobacco L P - tube cut menthol tobacco 1 1/2 oz bag
- Republic Tobacco / Republic Group - gambler silver pipe tobacco and gambler king silver cigarette filter tubes
- Gambler Tobacco/ Republic Tobacco 2301 Ravine Way, Glenview IL 60025 Glenview Phone: 800-288-8888 - tubes and tobacco 
- Republic Tobacco Co. - gambler tobacco