Rent a Center / stay away

United States Review updated:

I have worked for the company for 4 years now and the only thing i have learned is how not to treat people. i mean debt collection is a big part of the job, but when your store manager intentionally has you breaking laws and then threatening your job if you don't. I mean that isn't professional.

Then you have DM's playing favortism with female employees and tell their cowokers how the have "integraty" issues. I am now on workmans comp for a injury and the employees and store manager tell the customers i have been fired c'mon now !!! The company doesn't care about there employees or their customers they care about their income and who they can screw next. They always asked us wheather we thought rac was a job or a career and if we where honest and not being a "poster boy" as they label you, then they would just tell you to pack your stuff because your always replacable. I mean really... DM's or market managers would you all work every day in this job because this is what you love to do?... Didn't think so and if so your a *** liar and you all need some severe training on how to train and be leaders.

Sc

Comments

Jul 08, 2011

Hi – I also work for RAC and what you’ve described is the opposite of my experience. You should call the company’s compliance hotline at 1-866-480-6135. They say it’s anonymous so it can’t hurt. Hope this helps.