Rent a Center / terrible experience
I rented a washer and dryer and today I took a $25.00 money order and $4.63 in cash, to pay a late fee on the washer and dryer since I was a couple days late. Romone at the Leano St. Elyria, Ohio 44035, He refused the payment and brought the money and was trying to leave it on the side walk at the store that I had left to pay the bill. I owe CashEvantage and they said since I owe CashEdvantage that they can refuse payment for the washer and dryer. It is two separate businesses. How can they do this?
More Rent a Center Complaints & Reviews
- Rent a Center - horrible! 
- Rent a Center - fraud and scam 
- Rent a Center - violation fdcp; fraudulent actions 
- Rent a Center - the insurance policy needs to be changed 
- Rent a Center - awful experience 
- Rent-A-Center - trespassing
- Rent-A-Center - store manager, district manager
- Rent-A-Center - customer service
- Rent a Center - monies being kept by manager named vincent
- Rent-A-Center - horrible!! I would never use them again!