Rene Isip's Toyota of Lewisville, TX / refused to adequately check seatbelt for safety
I was in a car wreck on February 20, 2009. My seat belt failed to work, causing me to slam in to the steering wheel with my chest. My car was towed directly to the body shop. I didnt receive my car back until March 10. I contacted Toyota of Lewisville, and asked how I report the seat belt failure, and I was given the phone number to call Toyota Corporate. I called the number given me, and it was to a pornography line. I called back and the same guy said he didnt do that on purpose and gave me another number. He didnt even apologize. I called the second number, and it was to some attorney. I called back and spoke to the Service Manager, and he said he would talk to that guy.
Toyota didnt call me back until April 1, 2009, stating that they were sorry they didnt call me sooner because they got a new computer system, and the had to learn it. I told her that reporting seat belt failure should have taken top priority, and then Donna Plocek of Gulfstates Toyota in Houston, stated they only had two techs in my area that could do a thoroughly check of my vehicle, but one of them died and they were short-handed. WHY IS THIS MY PROBLEM? I insisted that this be escallated, and Donna said she would could me back. I called again on April 8, and Donna left early that day. She called me back mid day on April 10, and stated that she told me to take my car to the nearest Toyota Dealer, which in this case, was Toyota of Lewisville. She is a blatant liar! She was only trying to cover her bases due to her lack of competence and brain function. I took my car to Toyota of Lewisville on April 10, at 8:00 am. They came and got me at 8:41 am, and stated they couldnt find anything wrong. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY do a thorough check spending less than an hour on it? Where was this special Tech Donna told me about? The Service Manager had no clue who she was talking about.
Toyota of Lewisville TOTALLY BLEW ME OFF, and SO did Toyota... They treated me badly when I bought the used car there, and they still treat me badly. It must be something in the water piped to them, for there are many stupid people working there. THEY DONT CARE!!! Think TWICE Before doing ANY Business with Toyota of Lewisville. They even ripped off a 19 year old! HOW LOW can they go? Extremely from what I have experienced..
More Rene Isip's Toyota of Lewisville, TX Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota kendall anchorage inspection non american landcruiser
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota yaris hb 2014 compressor
- Toyota Motor Corporation - land cruiser 2016
- Toyota Motor Corporation - front strut "rumble" on new car.
- Toyota Motor Corporation - complain about poor service