Remax One - Webster, MA / Plays dirty!

I am writing to inform your readers of a business deal I was in with Melinda Titus, with Remax One, at 27 East Main Street, of Webster, MA. While in the process of purchasing a home that they were advertising, I had tons of problems with either no returned phone call or long delay’s in their responses back to my real estate agent as well as my Fiancé.

I am a first time home buyer and do NOT think that buying a home should be as stressful as Ms. Titus with Remax One had made it for my fiancé and I. Due to all of these problems and delays in their responses back to us, we backed out of the purchase.

The sellers of 6 Barry Ave., Dudley, MA then decided that they had the right to keep half of our deposit, which is completely unfair considering we did everything possible to get this deal rolling and us into a new home with no cooperation from the seller’s side. Their agent with Remax One took their home off the market preventing other potentials views from looking at it. The sellers as well as Melinda Titus seemed to do everything in their power to prevent this deal from going through.

I just wanted your readers to know how disappointed I am with their service and would like to give anyone considering using Remax One in Webster, MA a heads up on how unprofessional they are and in my words “Play Dirty!”

• complaint.S's Response, Jun 27, 2017

DO not trust Nadeem Khalid.

• complaint.S's Response, Jun 27, 2017

I had very bad experience of my life. Nadeem Khalid is a lier and one of the fraud agent in Mississauga. I would recommend people to stay away from him. Never ever trust on Nadeem Khalid and his team. My first memorable moment become worst mistake of my life.

Comments

18th of Jan, 2007

Yes, they are playing dirty!

• Mi
      6th of Jul, 2007

I'm going to bet that since you have never purchased a house before you expect everything to happen with-in hours of each other. This is not the way a home purchase works. Sometimes it can take up to a few days to be contacted back. Should it always? No. But I am going to bet that since you are the only one to complain about this company that you probably had a poor agent yourself that didn't rub your back enough to ease the stress of how a home purchase can certainly be. Don't slander an agent on three different sites until you know more about how the transaction should go. And you are the only one that has filed a complaint about this agent.

• Ju
      27th of Apr, 2008

I have worked with Melinda Titus, she was my buyers agent and i must say that she has been with me from start to finish. Melinda has helped me find a home and negotiate the price. The listing price of a home was 250000, Melinda helped me purchase this home for 199900. I asked Melinda about this post of Remax playing dirty and she said that she did not represent the buyer, she said she represented the seller and that the buyer who posted this had a buyer agent from ERA. To my understanding Melinda had no obligation as a buyers agent to the negative poster. Melinda also said that the buyer wanted Melinda and Remax one to lie about permits, contractors and more, which was not done and i am sure it ticked off the negative poster. I know that an agent who is honest is someone to work with. Melinda is a great agent and knows her stuff. I would highly recommend her.

• Me
      12th of Jun, 2009

MELINDA TITUS WITH REMAX ONE PLAY MORE THAN DIRTY! My fiance and i have put down a deposit on a house which she cashed along with a signed purchase and sale THREE WEEKS ago! She NEVER EVER EVER calls back and she THREATEND my realtor with with holder her commision. She is SO UN-ORGANIZED, UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE that after we signed the house was to be sold at AUCTION!!! From the begining she lied, she told us what every buyer was putting in as thier offer, held our offer for over a week to start a bidding war, the "winning" buyer backed out b/c of her unprofessionalism, but not before she contact us directly, asked us if we were interested ONLY TO FIND OUT THEY HADN'T PULLED OUT! We then rush to get things done sign and give the deposit only to find out she NEVER CONTACTED THE water department when she said for weeks the water was only...come to find out the meter and pipes aren't connected. Then we find out the house was supposed to go up for auction but not before we contacted her about all the signs up advertising the auction and she had NO IDEA what we were talking about and assumed that it was a plan B for the seller. Then we were told that since the house was supposed to go up for auction that our paper work was not processed, and mind you i learned NONE of this from her; she never calls back or responds to emails. I was reduced to detective work and worrying about my deposit. We went to her office in Webster only to find NOTHING THERE it was a shell of a house; we then went to her other "so called palce of business" which is really a house not to find her there either, we end up getting in the car and driving out the house's driveway and literally bumping into her; she assured us that things would go better from there as we explained that she never responds and we need more communication...THEN WE NEVER HEAR FROM HER! I had to contact the bank / seller and got the run around. We still don't have a signed p&s and its been THREE WEEKS! STAY AWAY SHE IS UNPROFESIONAL, RUDE AND A COMPOLSIVE LIAR. BEWARE SHE IS A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE AGENT!!! And the posting that says they would recommend her is probably her; EVERYONE THAT I SPOKE TO THAT HAS HAD DEALINGS WITH HER SAYS SHE HAS NO IDEA WHAT SHE IS DOING!

• Ha
      21st of Jun, 2009

Let me guess Melinda is not your agent she works for the seller and your the buyer? She has no obligation to you! Your a liar, your a liar, if she is doing such a bad deal why are you still looking to buy the house? Your stupid, get a life!!

21st of Jun, 2009

Melinda stop saying we are liars - it all the truth and it is so sad that you would state that FACTS are lies. SHAME ON YOU!

21st of Jun, 2009

this melinda lady looks like a REAL bad apple!

21st of Jun, 2009

so sad that Melida would jeoperdize the dreams of home buyers because she is not organized and is very unprofessional. C learly from the complaints about her there is something wrong with the way she does business.

23rd of Jul, 2009

Melinda works for me as my buyers agent, the condo i am buying is a bank foreclosure and i have not had a problem with her or the bank. Maybe, i don't have a problem because she works for me as my agent. My condo is getting ready to close and it has only been 3 weeks. The condo does not have any cabinets or countertops, melinda gave us $1000 to buy new cabinets and counter tops. Melinda is a real good agent! :) I would recommend her regardless of the above negative posts.

• Co
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Remax Nadeem Khalid (Mississauga) - Real estate agent NADEEM KHALID
    Mississauga
    Ontario
    Canada

DO NOT TRUST ON Nadeem Khalid.