Reliance Netconnect / Unauthorized charges

1 Electronic CityBangalore, India Review updated:

I was using Reliance Netconnect plus datacard a couple of months back and am not using it anymore. I had been paying the monthly bills correctly and recently planned to disconnect the service as I am offered with another one from my office. My datacard number is [protected]. I would say that Reliance customer care is the worst that I've come across ever. Why would it take so much time for them to disconnect their service which we are not willing to continue ? Don't I have the right to do it ? I have called their CC multiple times to disconnect and have never been able to do it. It takes 30mnts to reach a representative( all the times, am not sure if they really work or not ), if at all they pick, they never speak anything and we are forced to disconnect the call by ourself. I've stopped using the connection and am still getting the monthly bills. I'm not gonna pay a single penny for a service which I've not used. Please help me disconnect by service. Once again let me put my datacard number here...it is [protected].

Le
Jan 21, 2016

Comments

• Re
      10th of Feb, 2016

Dear Leo,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Regards,