Reliance Classic 261 / faulty set

1 India Review updated:

I have bought Reliance classic 261 model on Sunday 10th June at authorized exclusive Reliance mobile cell phone shop, Borivali (E), Carter Road. I have been told that it will be activated within half an hour. At home I found that others can here me and I could not here others voice. I took one day off from my office duty on Thursday (14th June) and requested the shop staff to attend to it.

Though it is new mobile set and found to be faulty the shop staff made me to wait from 12.00 to 1.30 pm and then asked me to visit a classic service center at LIC colony at Borivali (W). It is far away from my place and I have to in search of its location.

The approach would have been to request me to deposit my phone and come and collect after 3 - 4 days or give me a replacement immediately and send the faulty phone back to the company - giving the details about the faulty phone.

Now I have to take one more day off from my office and visit the LIC colony and wait for the feed back.

It is a case just making customer unhappy about buying a reliance classic model 261.

Nowadays there is a big competition in the mobile hone market and who attends to the customer problems immediately will be a successful company.

Dr. G Prakash Babu

Comments

• He
      27th of Oct, 2007

I perches classic 261 at 20 Oct 07 there is no any problem in handset bet charger is faulty after connect to charging it charge moail 2 or 3 second and hang handset stop charging process. If duplicate charger is connect it charge successfully.

• He
      27th of Oct, 2007

I pierces classic 261 at 20 Oct 07 handset is ok, but there is problem in charger if connect to charging after switch on it get hang or charge two or three seconds and stop charging. If I connect duplicate charger it charge successfully.

• Yo
      22nd of Nov, 2007

Hi Team,
    Complaints to reliance

Mobile number:9321040993
    This is a complaint regarding poor cust service received from 2 advisors and 1 supervisor in customer care.
    ISSUE: I wanted to set up a caller tune(Zindagi Ek Safar hai suhana- Code:5361116 from your internet but it did not work after 2 attempts. The first time I had sent this message(MT 536116 to 51234) I heard the song "aaya re aaya koi aaya re" on my phone and the second time" Zindagi ka safar hai ye kaisa safar") I called up customer care and spoke to an executive and a supervisor who could not even speak proper english and claimed that i have sent an incorrect message. When i told them to do the same from their phone - they disconnected the call.I called up again and spoke to a 3rd person who again parroted the same thing.I then asked for a supervisor but Neither did they reimburse the incorrect charges nor did they even check it up. It is reaLLY SAD TO SEE SUCH A PATHETIC SERVICE TO LOYAL CUSTOMERS.Saurabh Bhatt/ Chhaya/ Yogesh and Rajesh are the 4 people whom I spoke to and all 4 of them were pathetic. They didnt even knew how to speak English and were just parotting the same thing. The end resolution was charges can be checked only once I get the bill and at that time they would dtermine if they can be reversed or not and for the correct song I can try calling the number if SMS does not work. If i wish to escalate it further I can call the next day and speak to someone else. There was no higher authority available. When i enquired bat complaints procedure- Saurabh asked me to send a letter as he didn't even knew abt e-mail procedure.

I just want to make 1 point clear here that it is not the question of money but it is the question of principle. If there is something which has not worked in your service- I would not appreciate the company charging us for that. Also being loyal customers- This is the treatment that I received for a genuine issue which is highly frustrating and irritating.
    I would really appreciate if this can be looked into and if we can have the status.

Regards,
    Yogita Rajnani.

Reliance is a pathetic service and please don't go for it

• Yo
      22nd of Nov, 2007

Just to add on to things above. I've been with reliance for 4 years and they are just pathetic.

• Ni
      7th of Dec, 2007
    Reliance Classic 261 - invailid sim
    pc
    India

myreliance mobile sim invailid is massage on my mobile screen plz actived my mobile kindly .my mobile modle number is reliance classice 261.
    my mob no.-9373958548
    my sim no.-raxru2626863474

• Am
      3rd of May, 2008

dear sir i have reliance classic 261 mobile its battery getting discharge very fast sometime its does not get network and it take
    3-4 hours to charge the battery. The Microphone of this phone is
    also not good, Thank you.

Your Customer

• Va
      5th of May, 2008

i am unable to swich on the phone

27th of May, 2008