Reliance / Reliance fraud

1 India Review updated:

Last month I had recharged my account with Rs 777 E-recharge which gave Rs 692 talk time and 1 year validity, but only Rs 99 were credited to my account instead of Rs 692.

Than I recharged my account with Rs 100 and my balance was Rs100.30 paise, now it's just 30paise within 3 days though I have not made a single call or send any message.

Still my balance of Rs592+Rs100 is yet to be credited.

Even in free sms scheme amount of my main balance gets deducted for sms send and when we complaint they tell deducted amount will will be credited back soon.They also send an sms stating that amt has been credited, but actually amt is not credited back at all.

Moreover my RIL post paid bill is overcharged every month by Rs 10.And when we complaint we get just 1 word "sorry".There may be many who are paying their overcharged bill without any complaint. And RIL is making big bucks out of it.

Every month i have to face this similar problem. I am not sitting idle at home and waste my time, money and efforts.Every month after recharge i have to visit web world atleast 5-6 times because of balance problem. And even for a small recharge they take about 30 minutes.Customers are just kept waiting.

I have also found few more customers who are also facing similar problem of balance being deducted without being used and there may be many more who are facing this problem.

Its management is worse than the government organization. Web world services are third grade and salesmen are rude and have no product knowledge. If we complaint, salesmen tell it's not their problem that amount got deducted. Than who the hell is responsible??? It's their duty to note down our complaint and solve it. Injustice is being done to consumers and now it's really high time that we raise our voices against the injustice being done.

Customers are not slave of reliance. Today reliance is there because customers are there. And it won't take time for customers to change to other service providers.

Regards,
Vijay Thakkar

Comments

• Zb
      27th of Aug, 2007

No way that your post paid bill is charged extra 10 rupees! However, change your connection to Airtel or Hutch, you will come to know!

• So
      6th of Aug, 2014

my self sonia im getting calls from reliance 4g people and they are saying that they will install a tower at my house against which they will pay me 352000 as advance and 27000 per month as rent. but for that i have to pay a cheque of rs 50000 in favour of Infinitive lifetrip pvt ltd and they will make aggrement after that please let me knw weather they are real or fake mail me at soniagoyal1091@rediffmail.com

• Vi
      21st of Aug, 2014

my self vinit im getting calls from reliance 4g people and they are saying that they will install a tower at my house against which they will pay me 352000 as advance and 23000 per month as rent. But for that i have to pay a cheque of rs 30000 in favour of Infinitive lifetrip pvt ltd and they will make agreement after that please let me know weather they are real or fake mail me at VIPIN.LNCT@gmail.com

• So
      8th of Oct, 2014

They are just making fool to everyone i also got the same call so my friends no need to pay anything that is totally fraud...

• Di
      12th of Nov, 2014

myself rituraj i'm getting call from reliance telecommunication for 4g tower installation on my house and for that they will pay me 500000 as advance and 40000 per month as rent.But for that they told me that i have to pay 30000 in favour of infinitive lifetrip pvt. ltd. and then they will make agreement so please tell me weather they are genuine or fraud please mail me at rituraj.ame@gmail.com as soon as possible.

• Ds
      22nd of Nov, 2014

My self jarnail Maine infinitive lifetrip ko 15000+7000 ka dimand draft bheja hai reliance 4g tower lagwane ke liye lekin ab tak tower nahi laga please contact 9855665363 ds.rajpoot556@gmail.com par sampark kare

• Sh
      5th of Dec, 2014

My self Shrinivas, I just received call from the land line no.011-48529500 from Mr Aditya Chopra asking me to deposit Rs.24, 999/- to purchase code from the real estate company called Infinitive lifetrip pvt ltd to get the due amount of Rs.1.87 Lacs which was invested in my name by my LIC agent. Now how can this be possible when I made the payment either through account payee cheque to 'LIC of India' or through online bank transaction. As per this guy my LIC premium amount is invested in the real estate by my agent and that is due for withdrawal. This is a complete fraud company and organized mafias, stay alter and do not make any payment. The guy has also given me the postal address where asked me to send the cheque 'M R Neeraj, L-49, Saraswati Garden, 1st Floor, New Delhi - 110 015. Mobile 9211820087.

• Tu
      26th of Dec, 2014

I also received couple of calls from 4g people having names poja and shrevastav. They called me to deposit 15000/ rupees through cheque after that they will visit and install 4g tower on my land. Please reply me on my regarding this on my mail ID and on this site. My mail is .yaseenfirdousi@gmail.com...

• St
      27th of Jan, 2015

i also payed 1 lakh to these fraudend company new names may be Infinitivelieftrip pvt ltd. and familytourpackages pvt, ltd.
    both are in ramesh nager all the are totaly fraud.

• Dh
      23rd of Aug, 2015

Dear sir,
    i am using relience no. 9699583879 i recharged it on 21/08/15 with rs 120 and next day relience deduction my all balance.

• Re
      28th of Aug, 2015

i want to terminate my internet because i got problem because i am busy in life school life my exams are near so i have to do study yet not use more internet so that, s why i terminate my net so i request for please terminate internet

• Ka
      28th of Aug, 2015

i want to terminate my internet because i have to do study because my exams is so near so i have to do study not use more internet so that's way
    i cute my connection