Reliance Broadband / fake call from unknown reliance sim holder being mobile no [protected]
RE-Unwanted frequent calls received from this mobile number
([protected] ) with a threat to kill.
on 09-07-2016 unwanted phone calls received by my company where i was working namely Anmol Biscuits Ltd from [protected] to my official phone no [protected]-78. A female voice, who was taking her name as Anita Biswas threatening me to kill and spreading various various defamatory words . She had sent a unsigned letter to the Directors of my mentioned company with defamatory words. For this unidentified calls from this no([protected]) i had to face unnecessary problems in my company which tremendously hamper my carrier.
One general Diary lodged by me on that date to Bhawanipore PS.
Pls provide me the call list of this mobile ([protected]) for the month of July 2016 and the name of the sim card holder so that i can take necessary action against this person/persons.
Pls contract me in my Mobile NO [protected]
Email - [protected]@yahoo.com
More Reliance Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance India Call - no double talk time, no website! 
- Reliance Communication - wrong offer and generate high bill 
- Reliance Telecom Ltd - Guwahati Assam - very bad network 
- Reliance Broadband+ Netconnect 3.1mnps - data usage mb increased automatically without opening internet page and after closing internet page data usage is increased... very pathetic system
- Reliance Communications Netconnect - deactivate data card and terminate postpaid connection