Reliance Broadband / delayed termination and excess bill
I feel upset to be bring this issue to Complaintsboard, since I always believed connection termination will be a simple and painless process with Reliance broaband.
To make long story short, I made a broadband connection termination request for my connection with reliance customer care through email on 26th May 2015. But the actual connection was terminated on 1st July 2015 (After 1 month 6 days), the billing department is asking me to pay whole June rent.
My SR id for disconnection request is: [protected] (on 26/05/2015 at 10:01 AM). I have email from Reliance team in my inbox which is a proof of the same.
Ideally a typical disconnection time is 10 days max from the termination request date. And the amount is payable on pro-rata basis for the same.
My Regular billing amount is Rs. 999 + Rs.140 ST (total Rs. 1139 per month)
Thus if we calculate this for the 10 days it should be Rs. 333 + Rs. 47 ST (total Rs. 380)
So the total payable by me should be (Rs. 1139 + 380 = Rs. 1519)
Now the Reliance broadband billing team (or outsourced lawyers/contractors) team is calling me and forcing me to make a payment of Rs. 2359.
I've repeatedly informed customer care since the time of disconnection that I have not received any bill and any confirmation of termination, but no one really helped. (I have proof of all these emails on following dates).
I request someone to please help and sort the issue, as billing team is unnecessary harassing me for the payment.
More Reliance Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls and messaging not working