Reliance Big Tv / non installation

I have bought big tv in bangalore on 29th august. Till now not a single call for installation. every day they say wait for some it will get installed. It has been a week now and no response from reliance. I hope there product fails and they should be punished for not helping there customers at least with the basic duty of providing minimum service.

Vi

Comments

Na
  5th of Sep, 2008

Same here.. i have got this on 29th.. till today no one called me.. and help desk is hopeless... is there any fourm to lodge a complaint???

Su
  5th of Sep, 2008

I have bought it.
there is no response after getting a work order no.
Nothing is happening.

What is happening ? - it is worst

Aa
  11th of Sep, 2008

reliance DTH is a such a worst company that they cannot keep the promise to the customer. If i would know about this little earlier, i would not turn towards the big tv.

whatever the reliance team which is managing the big tv is really a f**k a******

if the team is not managing properly, what f**k the management is doing. If you want to have more customer, have the enough resource to handle the same. otherwise, why bloody f**k a**h*** you are launching the products.

Ak
  12th of Sep, 2008

Hi Readers,

I just wanted to share my worst experience with "Reliance BIG TV" DTH Service.
First of all I request everybody not to purchase "Reliance BIG TV" connection.

Well, to start with I have taken BIG TV "Set Top Box" on 31/Aug/2008 "Invoice No. 0101038073" from one of the Main Web World, Mehdipatnam Branch (Hyderabad).
I think initially as a company while selling the product, web world person has to inform me about all the future requirements from my side, but they have not given any kind of information.
Actually, one Work Order ID is required in order to have installation for BIG TV, that we can get after calling customer care of BIG TV.
But because they have not informed me that I hvae to call Customre care, it was delayed for 2 days, and by chance I called c.care for some other reason on 02/Sep/2008 and got my work order ID.
Even after having my work order ID, I have not recieved any call from the Installation team for Installation, I raised complaint for the same also for so many times, but none of any use.

Almost everyday for more than 1.5 hours I was calling c.care for any kind of solution and spoke to around more than 12 c.care representatives, to name some of them are :- Sheetal, Usha, Bhaven, Ganesh, Priya and so on and escalated the same issue to some of the senior members as well they are:- Rahul and Bhuvneshwari.
Everybody was saying the same thing repeatedly "we are sorry for the inconvinience caused, it will be done asap...etc...".

Till today, i.e. 12/SEP/2008 more than 12 days after purcahse of STB, I am still waiting for the installation...??? and still have no update...

One more intersting thing, I called c.care to ask "is it possible to return the STB because of bad services", the representative straight forward answered "just go to the web world and return back the STB, they will refund the money", they people are not even concerned about the problem and reason why I asked to return it back.

Finally, I request everybody again PLZ PLZ PLZ never go for "Reliance BIG TV", only name is BIG, everything else is small.
For any kind of details or assistance you can reach me at "09966222601" or "akhilesh.davim@gmail.com".
Go for TATA SKY, DISHTV or SUN DIRECT, but not for BIGTV...!

Have a Good Day,
Akhilesh Gupta,
+919966222601

Va
  2nd of Oct, 2008

Dear sir,
We purchased your dth equipment from your local dealer in Punalur, Kerala.The technician came and fitted the dth. He advised us that the activation should be done from Bombay and he will follow the proceedings and get it activated at the earliest possible.Now time is almost nearing on month and nothing is done from his side so far.So many phone calls made but no use. We met the dealer personally .He agreed to finish the work at the earliest. But so far nobody came . Still our dth is in sleeping stage. Would you plaese look into the matter.
Thanks,
Varghese.

Address:
K.V.Varghese, Kiokkamannil house, Venchempu,
Punalur, Kerala, India.

Rp
  3rd of Oct, 2008

i bought tyhe reliance big tv seeing the brand name reliance and let me warn people never ever try anything related to the company because its such a mismanaged organisation that even the basic information is not available with the customercare department.
i bought the BIG tv connection on 4th of sep/08 immediately i requested the installation .i was assured that the same would be done in 3 working days .and after a weeks time and innumerable reminders the technician came, installed the dish and voila the tv did not start, he said its a problem with the set top box.and a weeks time again and n number of reminders then the set top box was changed and ooo its the same problem again and the technician has no clue what the problem is .and the chain of events is still going on and on
sincere request to people never ever go for a reliance product because anil ambani is too busy with his cheap politics and his management team is a big, i repeat BIg bunch of ###s

Sr
  17th of Oct, 2008

First of all i will say my friends that please dont buy Big tv and waste your money...
Second thing is that i haven't seen such a irresponsive customer care...
bcoz i have lodge a complaint on 19th Sep against change of my plan, since wrong plan has been activated. i have spoken to customer care from 19th exactly 62 times but that c. care idiots has the same answer "mam wright pack will be activated with in next 12 or 24 hrs, and u need not to call us sorry for the inconvience"
thirdly is that STB tend to hang frequently...

i have used tata sky for six months in my native place, now i am using Big TV for 2 months, i have got irritated with BIG TV,

From my side i had suggested near about 10 of my friends and relatives not to buy BIG TV, Finally i had done it... and i had sold my Big Tv to a fool at 60% of the price i had brought...