Regions Financial Corporation / trust
My father in law has been gone for over a year. Trust still not settled. The trust guy told them they could move into the house. They have been living in the house for over a month. The trust is paying all there house expenses ( electric, Lp tank etc.) The guy living in the house told us he is turning up the heat because the trust is paying for it.. I think we should get some rent from him .
Updated by Florence Hanus, Dec 12, 2018
My father in law has been gone over a year. Trust still not settled. The trust guy told them they could move into the house . They have been living there over a month. The guy that moved in said he is turning up the heat because the trust is paying all the bills for the house(electric Lp tank etc). I believe he should pay us rent. We have seen no money for the house . He is living in the house free.
More Regions Financial Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Regions Bank - scam and abuse! 
- Regions Bank - atm deposit not applied to account 
- Regions Bank - account closure for no reason 
- Regions Bank Credit Card / FIA Card Services - added unauthorized charges! 
- Regions Bank - notarized lien release letter 
- Regions Bank - representatives at branch
- Fia Card Services Regions bank - unethical, lying, no customer response
- Regions Financial Corporation - unauthorized transaction
- Regions Bank - courtesy, but for whom? 
- Regions Bank - taking money from my bank acct. without my authorization