Reebok / Coat zipper
My husband purchased a Reebok Winter coat at the end of last years season to be worn this season. The zipper wont work. My son has only worn the coat since November(2008) and not daily due to warm temperatures. My husband purchased coat from Kohls in Forsyth, Il but he no longer has the receipt or tags. The code number on the collar tag is "RN#67891" The coat is red with gray and white on it. Size 10-12 boys. Could it possibly be repaired? Would your company pay the shipping costs? It does have a plastic zipper maybe it is not as study as a metal zipper? We'd appreciate any feedback you can give us on this matter. Thank you. Sincerely, Mrs. Laurie Gosda
More Reebok Complaints & Reviews
- Reebok - Defective shoes! 
- Reebok Easy Tone Shoes - Shoes only last 4 weeks 
- Reebok / DMX Shear Running Shoes - Poor Quality Control
- Reebok - Not getting back my shoe in warranty period! 
- Reebok Shoes - Reebok Commercial 
- Reebok International - online service
- Reebok International - reebok sublite tactical boots
- Reebok - Reebok online store
- Reebok - Their online service is a complete nightmare!
- Reebok Canada - Unreliable company!!