REEBOK Basketball Shoes / The shoes have torn on just the second day of use
I purchased a pair of REEBOK Basketball Shoes from Bahrain and the stitches on the right shoe came out on the second day of use itself. Now I cannot use the shoe at all as the sponge cushioning will come out.
I am very sad and upset as I had saved quite a bit to buy the shoe and it didn't last me more than 2 days! I couldn't even locate the grievances and complaints section on the REEBOK website. I am not even asking for a new pair of shoes or a refund, all I want is if they can at least repair the shoe and give it back.Please help me.
More REEBOK Basketball Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Reebok - Defective shoes! 
- Reebok Easy Tone Shoes - Shoes only last 4 weeks 
- Reebok / DMX Shear Running Shoes - Poor Quality Control
- Reebok - Not getting back my shoe in warranty period! 
- Reebok Shoes - Reebok Commercial 
- Reebok International - child sneaker
- Reebok International - online service
- Reebok International - reebok sublite tactical boots
- Reebok - Reebok online store
- Reebok - Their online service is a complete nightmare!