Redbox / Constant Charging for DVD Returned
I thought Redbox would be wonderful. WEll, i was wrong!!! Every time I check my bank account, there is another charge from those people. When I call them, they claim they did not authorize any charges and blame the bank. The bank says they do not take out charges unless they are told to, meaning Redbox. Now my bank wants to charge me $26 to stop payment on a $1.07 charge!!! or I can just cancel my credit card and start over. Well my husband's paycheck is direct deposit to that card and that would be very inconvenient. All of this headache for $1.07 constantly being charged on our card. NEVER AGAIN. Redbox is not worth it. Go on line to Netflix and that place is super. Never once had any problems with them.
More Redbox Complaints & Reviews
- Redbox - charged me for a movie that I returned 
- Redbox - Questionable business practices! 
- Redbox - Machines Not Accepting Returns 
- Redbox - Overcharging 
- Redbox DVD Rental - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES 
- Redbox Automated Retail - online chat
- Redbox Automated Retail - never have I had a successful purchase from redbox
- Redbox Automated Retail - poor account troubleshooting service and abysmal dvd stock in area 
- Redbox Automated Retail - kiosk and customer service.
- Redbox Automated Retail - the movies in the redbox located at the walgreens in taylor texas.