Red Roof Inn / overcharged and will not refund!
Stay away from Red Roof Inn. Particularly the one in Williamsburg, Virginia.
We went for a vacation and checked out a day early. The bill was $247 and charged to a credit card for that amount. When I received the credit card bill, the amount billed by Red Roof Inn was $308.
The corporate office refused to correct the charge saying it was the business of the franchise owner in Williamsburg. The Williamsburg Red Roof Inn refused to return phone calls. It's now in dispute with the credit card company.
Clearly a bunch of crooks. And the room had a cockroach problem as well. Stay away.
More Red Roof Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Red Roof Inn - terrible customer service, unclean room 
- Red Roof Inn - awful experience 
- Red Roof Inn - overcharged
- Red Roof Inn - very rude people 
- Red Roof Inn - filthy & rude service
- Red Roof Inns - the filth of the room (I have pictures) and the bill, which is wrong. (I have picture (
- Red Roof Inns - room 
- Red Roof Inns Tampa FL - motel room had live roaches
- Red Roof Inns - cleanliness of room
- Red Roof Inns - 700 larson st, jackson, ms 39202