Red Robin Internationalservice

I want to start off with I love Red Robin and my family goes there pretty often. We usually go to the one on Harlem and Irving but yesterday we went to the one in Oak Brook. We went to have lunch for my husbands birthday and it was the absolute worst service we have ever had. The hostess did not seem like she knew what she was doing and it took about 10-15 minutes to even be asked how many in our party and to be seated. Once seated we were greeted by our waitress who seemed new which is fine. We ordered drinks and when we received drinks we ordered our meals right away. She didn't ask how we wanted our burgers to be cooked which we are usually asked. We sat there for 50 MINUTES and we still were not served. We asked how much longer and she said the kids meals were finished but waiting on ours. We asked her to bring out the kids meals so they can be occupied but we then waited another 10 minutes and nothing. So they weren't done and she said it to keep us there. We finally got up and told them we are leaving. Granted they did not make us pay for our drinks or the appetizers but they did not offer an apology or seem sincere when our family along with about 5 other groups walked out. Needless to say we will not be returning to this Red Robin and we are very disappointed with the way everything was handled.

Ti