Red Lobster / customer service provided with to go order

Douglasville, GA, United States

I arrived at Red Lobster located at 3100 Bill Arp Rod, Douglasville, GA 30135 around 8:23pm on Thursday, April 20, 2017 and placed an order to go with the bartender and was told my order will be ready in about 15 minutes. During that time, a women came in ordered and received her order. A couple came in ordered at the bar (It appeared the women wither worked there or use to work there. She went behind the counter to the back a got her drink). This is after about almost 20 minutes. Well, the manager comes out with their order. So, by this time I'm a little annoyed. It's after 9:00pm and I still don't have my order. A couple of the servers were asking if I had been helped. Finally, my order comes out about 9:15pm and I asked for the manager. She comes to tell me that my ice cream had to be made that came with my dessert (Chocolate Chip Cookie molten w/ice cream). I never knew Red Lobster actually made their own ice cream. This was the worst I've seen ever. I have not been back and will probably will not.

La