Red Deer Mitsubishi / bad sales practices and poor employers
These people are low, there business practice is poor at best. I had started there has a sales man and the add I had apply for they stated there was a base wage. After working for them for 2 weeks there was nothing. On top of that, they incorporate poor marketing practices. Encouraging you to lie to the customer and feed them fake carrots to get them in the door. In other provinces you have to list the vehicle price. I think its time for Alberta to do this so company like this can stop ripping off. There is a motto in the car business called "All the money, all the time" basally what this means. It doesn’t matter what the vehicle is actually worth they will try to get as much out of you for it as they can. So maybe this 10 000 car thats only worth 8000 they will try to get you to pay 20 000 for it and finance it on top of that. Under the pretence that is amazing deal with 0% down.
Unfortunately just price listing wont stop them from ripping off there own employees. It also wont stop them from forcing there sales man to make cold calls on a dead call list that never get updated and half the people have all ready requested to have there names removed.
Companies like this should be run out of the town or burnt the ground to bad there’s no such thing as justice in the world any more.
More Red Deer Mitsubishi Complaints & Reviews
- Mitsubishi / WD-Y65 Projection TV - $249.00 lamp went out in 13 months! 
- Mitsubishi WD-52631 TV - bad product, worse service! 
- Red Deer Mitsubishi - falsifing work orders then not performing the work 
- Mitsubishi WD-73927 DLP Projection TV - terrible after sales service! 
- Mitsubishi - useless service center 
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - refund
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - bumper delivery
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - service
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - mitsubishi 2018 mirage g4
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - service schedule