Real Canadian Superstorepc brand

I have now purchased a second bottle of PC "Peach Juice" from 2 separate superstores where the juice tasted like medicine. This is very concerning as okay I can see maybe we had a bad bottle one time, but to happen again?? 1 bottle was bought from the Lac la Biche Independent store and one was from the Superstore in Clareview Edmonton.

Would like to be reimbursed for the 2 bottles as they are now 4.68$ each. Also would like someone to look into this if there has been complaints about this juice.

• Updated by Mjwebs, Jan 15, 2017