Real Canadian Superstore — [censor] smeared on toilet
`Im a regular customer at The Real Canadian Superstore, and shop twice a week; spending large amounts of money. I shop with this brand because of the cleanliness of the store, fresher products and the atmosphere while shopping, thus willing to pay a premium to do so.
On Sunday October 19th, 2014 3:57pm I rushed to the washroom, before shopping. Upon walking in I was faced with a foul odor, I had no choice but to use the washroom and did so. While using the washroom, I looked down at the toilet to notice ### smeared just below the toilet seat, near my pants. I stood at the customer service desk for over 15 minutes waiting for management to arrive, I addressed the situation and showed pictures of the toilet and as well as ‘The Washroom Maintenance Report’ which was ONLY signed at 7:00 AM. The manager looked unimpressed with my complaint and made me feel as if I was wasting his time. I quickly grabbed a few items which I needed and rushed home. Once home, I felt so disgusted that I immediately took a shower and needed to dress in fresh clothes.
This is how people get sick and diseases are transmitted. I expect further action to be taken, and to be contacted regarding the severity of the situation. I will continue to escalate the issue until addressed.
More Real Canadian Superstore Complaints & Reviews
- Real Canadian Superstore - witless management 
- Real Canadian Superstore - accused of theft 
- Real Canadian Superstore - work safty 
- Real Canadian Superstore - false advertising 
- Real Canadian Superstore - terrible customer service 
- Real Canadian Superstore - clothing manager with poor business sense
- Real Canadian Superstore - unsweetened grapefruit juice (no name) 
- Real Canadian Superstore - joe fresh fitting rooms
- Real Canadian Superstore - bicycle parking
- Real Canadian Superstore - cashier and price match