Real Canadian Superstore[censor] smeared on toilet

`Im a regular customer at The Real Canadian Superstore, and shop twice a week; spending large amounts of money. I shop with this brand because of the cleanliness of the store, fresher products and the atmosphere while shopping, thus willing to pay a premium to do so.

On Sunday October 19th, 2014 3:57pm I rushed to the washroom, before shopping. Upon walking in I was faced with a foul odor, I had no choice but to use the washroom and did so. While using the washroom, I looked down at the toilet to notice ### smeared just below the toilet seat, near my pants. I stood at the customer service desk for over 15 minutes waiting for management to arrive, I addressed the situation and showed pictures of the toilet and as well as ‘The Washroom Maintenance Report’ which was ONLY signed at 7:00 AM. The manager looked unimpressed with my complaint and made me feel as if I was wasting his time. I quickly grabbed a few items which I needed and rushed home. Once home, I felt so disgusted that I immediately took a shower and needed to dress in fresh clothes.

This is how people get sick and diseases are transmitted. I expect further action to be taken, and to be contacted regarding the severity of the situation. I will continue to escalate the issue until addressed.

Alexa Nixon
[protected]
alexa.[protected]@outlook.com

Al
Oct 19, 2014

Comments

Oct 20, 2014

"I rushed to the restroom, before shopping." Yeah, I think we can all deduce who is full of **it. Or, was.

• Ph
      Dec 08, 2016

@NoThankQ [user banned] The rest rooms in superstore are gross as hell.People are pigs but as a Store thy should clean it after nasty pigs use it

•   May 15, 2019

@pheebee C Pigs are actually very clean.

• Al
      Jan 22, 2019
    Real Canadian Superstore - Broccoli
    4338 Atlin Street, Basement
    Vancouver
    British Columbia
    Canada

Same day I bought this product I went to use it and surprise between the branches there were alive insects. Lots of them.

• As
      Feb 11, 2019
    Real Canadian Superstore - Mango
    Edmonton
    Alberta
    Canada

I found a staple in my mango that I purchased on Saturday January 27th at Superstore in Edmonton on Stony Plain Road

• Sh
      Mar 16, 2019
    Real Canadian Superstore - Blue menu tomato and roasted red pepper soup
    Canada

I found a piece of sharp plastic inside my soup. I bit into it. Could have swallowed it. It's so gross. Please make sure it doesn't happen again to someone else. If it was swallowed it would have torn my esophagus! Needless to say I won't be buying this product again

• Br
      Apr 27, 2019
    Real Canadian Superstore - Deli
    Canada

Spent 9$ on a piece of meat to get it home wet and moldy. For how much ur store makes and sells products compared to competitors you would think quality would be there! Not impressed at all and will consider shopping else where for my meat. Get it together superstore staff

• Ky
      Apr 27, 2019
    Real Canadian Superstore - Lean Ground Beef 3 Pack
    Canada

I was cooking supper at 535pm on April 18th 2019.
    As I was cooking I found a piece of blue in the meat further down.

• Ti
      May 15, 2019

You should get a job cleaning the feces. You don't seem to have an issue with them doing so when the feces is not theirs.

• Tj
      Jun 15, 2019
    Real Canadian Superstore - New 'Shop like a Mother' TV commercials

Hi there,
    I can't believe how degrading and distasteful the new commercials are. I just saw the one where the 'mother' is opening pickles, cookies, chocolate milk (?), etc. and eating stuff while she shops. How disgusting are you trying to make mothers look??? Horrific. Sexist. Insensitive.
    Totally disgusted and abhorred,
    TJ

• Rr
      Jul 18, 2019
    Real Canadian Superstore - I bought $15.00 of Sensodyne products and only received 3000 points instead of advertised 5000 points
    Canada

July 10, 2019 - Michael's No Frills Slip # 827600 Ref # [protected] Auth # 004335
    Time - 12:54:47. total amount of slip was 43.68. I think I should have received 5000 points instead on the 3000. Please advise at [protected]@shaw.ca
    I have attached photos of my receipt & photo of offer that was sent to my phone.
    Rosalee Hing

Jul 29, 2019
    Real Canadian Superstore - Rotten mango fruit
    Superstore west end branch
    Canada

I bought mango twice already. I thought the first one i bought the rotten mango is just I'm just bad luck at that time and have picked the bad one but the second time around? still the same, rotten mango! Never again I will buy fruit at your store. I'm throwing money for nothing!

Aug 12, 2019
    Real Canadian Superstore - Very bad experience with staff
    Canada

August 4-2109 I went to real Canadian superstore Grandview high way to buy baby food to my baby.In their stacker is full of empty boxes.So i remove the empty box.In that time one staff come and shouted to me.i complaint to manager, about this matter.she reply she will take action.