Reader's Digest / Unethical Business Practice and Delaying Tactics to correct problem
Without consulting with me, Reader's Digest unilaterally decided to take $34.94 from my credit card to pay for a gift subscription. When I confronted them about it, they admitted to the "mistake" and promised that they would credit the amount to my account. It has been more than three months now and they still have NOT credited my account. They cannot even give me a definitive date as to when they would do so.
I am quite surprised that a longstanding company like Reader's Digest would engage in such unethical business practice and would keep stalling to try to address a "billing error" that they made.
More Reader's Digest Complaints & Reviews
- Reader's Digest - Office of the Prize Award Administrator 
- Readers Digest / Pepsi Co. - prize money 
- Readers Digest - 3 free gifts 
- Readers Digest www. Rd. Ca / Nikon - fooling us 
- Reader's Digest - www.besthealthmag.ca/wii 
- Readers Digest - unsolicited books
- Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands - reader's digest
- Readers Digest - annoying
- Readers Digest - book
- Readers Digest - condensed books-cust #00076597301