Readers Digest Book Club — Paying for Nother
I ordered the "free trial" from the book club. I didn't like the condensed version of a favorite author in the 1st book and decided to cancel. I sent the book I didn't want back immediately b/c I didn't want any excuse to be billed. Instead, I've been billed ab $30 for the book I returned. There is no direct contact info. Wasn't able to find anything on-line, either. No one responded to my letter...I just keep getting the ugly invoices. I just got cheated out of $30 for a book I don't even have. (At least 2 books would've been worth the $). Others told me it was a scam. I should've listened.
More Readers Digest Book Club Complaints & Reviews
- Reader's Digest - Office of the Prize Award Administrator 
- Readers Digest / Pepsi Co. - prize money 
- Readers Digest - 3 free gifts 
- Readers Digest www. Rd. Ca / Nikon - fooling us 
- Reader's Digest - www.besthealthmag.ca/wii 
- Readers Digest Book Processing Center - THEY KEEP SENDING ME BOOKS THAT I HAVE NOT ORDERED 
- Readers Digest - 1,000,000 fraud
- Reader's Digest - No my legal name and only give me emai account and let me pay their money 
- Readers Digest - Unsolicited goods!
- Reader's Digest - Unsolicited VPP & Recipt of unordered book on 15-02-2010