RCI / rci is a ripoff!
RCI charges $199.00 exchange fee if you want to book a resort with them. Most, if not all, of the resorts you get to select are "all-inclusive" which require a fee per person per day. The average fee is $65/pp per day. When you have two people, that amounts to $130/day. If you book directly with your choiced resort, the daily all-inclusive rate including the room is lower than that! In fact, if you include the $199 exchange fee, you are paying more to book through RCI than through the resort directly! How is that a deal? And you have to pay RCI to be a member when you do not get any benefit at all! Make sure you check the resort rates first before you do an exchange with useless RCI!!!
More RCI Complaints & Reviews
- RCI - scam 
- RCI - rci robbing customers 
- RCI Points - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- RCI - rci took my family for a ride... big time! 
- RCI - rip off! 
- Resort Condominiums International [RCI] - cruise and resort package 
- Resort Condominiums International [RCI] - severe difficulty in cancelling and trying to reschedule paid resort vacation
- RCI - services rendered
- RCI - sterling holiday package
- RCI - timeshare (or whatever they call it today)