RCA DVD Rcorder +VCR Combo DRC8320N / inferior product
I purchased the RCA DVD recorder and VHS combo from Walmart in Fort Wright, Kentucky as a family gift in December of 2006. We didn't use it much because it was hard to configure correctly and get it to perform the function you wanted. Once my son started using the dvd recorder function, it only worked about a month.
The RCA brand used to stand for quality, but this device has many complaints on the Internet. The warranty is up and I didn't save the receipt or the box since we had it over a year. However, I can't throw it away without letting someone know how disappointing it is to purchase something like that and feel like you're just putting more trash in a landfill. I think much less of Walmart as a company and will, of course, never purchase anything with the RCA name again. A brand that my family was satisfied with as a child, my children will think of as junk. While the Toshiba, Hitachi and Sony products will be the ones they trust.
More RCA DVD Rcorder +VCR Combo DRC8320N Complaints & Reviews
- RCA 42& LCD HDTV - Stay away! 
- RCA F32650 TV - Defective TV, poor after sales service! 
- RCA TV, Model 20F424T - Poor Quality, Poor Customer Service 
- RCA - Class action lawsuit 
- RCA - Problem hd52w59 tv convergence 
- rca.com / Technicolor - rca cambio 10.1 inch 2in1 32gb tablet with windows 10, intel atom z8350 2gb ram, includes keyboard (purple)
- RCA - tv/dvd warranty not honored
- rca.com / Technicolor - television 
- RCA - television
- RCA - android tablet model RCT6973W73