RCA DTV converter 800 / worked only 5 months
Bought RCA DTV converter in May, from wal-mart. two weeks age the off-on button of tv and volume stopped working, 2 days later the whole unit drop dead.
because it passed 90 days, wal-mart refuse make exchange, so I contact RCA, ewo weeks passed I did not get answer. Soooo, I went back to RCA went through the same procedure, few minutes ago, guess what, it flashed " error", after I click submitt. I submitt three times and did not go through.
the tv I am still watching for past 21 yrs. even though the converter only cost me $10.00, I expect it works as long as my tv works.
anyone out there do your home work and take my experience into consideration.
More RCA DTV converter 800 Complaints & Reviews
- RCA 42& LCD HDTV - Stay away! 
- RCA F32650 TV - Defective TV, poor after sales service! 
- RCA - Class action lawsuit 
- RCA TV, Model 20F424T - Poor Quality, Poor Customer Service 
- RCA - Problem hd52w59 tv convergence 
- rca.com / Technicolor - rled5536uhd
- RCA TV - the warranty service and time it takes
- rca.com / Technicolor - rca cambio 10.1 inch 2in1 32gb tablet with windows 10, intel atom z8350 2gb ram, includes keyboard (purple)
- RCA - tv/dvd warranty not honored
- rca.com / Technicolor - television