RCA/32 INCH TELEVISION / MODEL L32WD22
The power supply card in the Television is faulty which means there is no picture or sound. (this is according to the repair shop)
The TV is under warranty, but is an exchange only repair.
I called RCA, set up a file and waited and waited. Their answer is to put a charge for $686.40 on my credit card plus $160.00 for shipping.
Only at that time will they send out a new TV. When I return the broken television they will credit my account for the $686.40.
I fail to put any credence in that statement. I had to pay the repair shop $75.00 just to diagnose the problem. I might just as well buy a new television, definitely not an RCA and just forget the whole warranty. Warranties from the producer of the products are just not a viable option.
More RCA/32 INCH TELEVISION Complaints & Reviews
- RCA 42& LCD HDTV - Stay away! 
- RCA F32650 TV - Defective TV, poor after sales service! 
- RCA TV, Model 20F424T - Poor Quality, Poor Customer Service 
- RCA - Class action lawsuit 
- RCA - Problem hd52w59 tv convergence 
- RCA TV - the warranty service and time it takes
- rca.com / Technicolor - rca cambio 10.1 inch 2in1 32gb tablet with windows 10, intel atom z8350 2gb ram, includes keyboard (purple)
- RCA - tv/dvd warranty not honored
- rca.com / Technicolor - television 
- RCA - television