Raymour & Flanigan / awful company
I purchased Broyhill furniture which is expensive almost five years ago and it is ready for the trash. We are adults so there is no abuse only general wear. They don't care. Just try to sell you something else. Do your self a favor and just buy from a cheaper store. It will last about the same.
I spoke to a manager who sent a repair person they tell be they can take the furniture to the repair shop at my cost, 37.50 to truck it there, 37.50 back and 45.00 an hour to carefully peel back the fabric to re stuff the arms and redo the cushions. I purchased two sofas and two chairs. I got rid of one sofa already but now I just have to get rid of the rest. What a disgrace. They suck!
More Raymour & Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - side rails and mattress
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - dining room chairs and extended warranty service
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - never gave back money ever.
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - liars
- Raymour & Flanigan - credit department - specifically johnny