Rallys.comvery poor customer service. very slow service.

On April 24, 2017 I stopped at the Rally's located at 711 E. Market in Akron, Ohio. I have been going to this location for years and have NEVER encountered the situation that presented itself.

When I pulled in there were two cars ahead of me. I had worked a nine hour day, was tired and hungry, and in no mood to cook. After placing my order the wait began... 5 minutes, 10 minutes and then there was some movement.

By this time there were about five cars behind me. The man directly behind me started honking and yelling. The woman ahead of me put her hand out of her car window and shrugged. Another five or so minutes went by. Finally I got up to the window to pay for my food. I received my receipt which was time stamped 7:36 PM. Again I began the wait. All the while the man behind me kept honking and yelling intermittently.

I waited another five minutes and finally received my food. I checked my order only to realize that I was missing the Chicken bites box.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Akron, OHI asked the girl at the window where my chicken was and she rudely replied in the bag. I stated that they weren't. She mad me had the bag back to her. She looked through it and went and made up my chicken box and threw it in the bag! I am not exaggerating when I say "threw it." She handed me back my original bag along with the second bag. I thanked her and proceeded to leave so that the man behind me would stop honking.
When I got home and proceeded to unpack my food the chicken box was dumped inside the bag, not in the box.
As a rule I don't make customer complaints, but this was unacceptable! I waited a total of about twenty to thirty minutes for "fast food!" Had someone explained or apologized, it would have rectified the situation, but there was nothing.
I am saddened and disappointed by this whole situation. I spent $11.97 on this visit. I usually visit Rally's about once every week or so for a sandwich or an ice cream cone. After this encounter it may be awhile before I return.
Thank you for listening to my complaint.
Sincerely,