Rainsoft / defective timer & timer motor
I have had to replace the same motor & timer several times. The local dealer last time said the only way to fix it permanently is to upgrade to a digital timer which of course cost more money. I spoke to Susan Schumaker in corporate & they are more concerned with profits & did not want to take profits away from local dealer Florida Energy Water & Air in Tampa Florida. That is another issue, in that the company protects dealers & profits by only allowing one dealer to service area. That allows them to charge ridiculous rates for service & repair. I have tried to get them to commit to a solution & they have stalled & had excuses. They also seem to want to minimize conversations & not commit to anything. Very poor customer service, just look at all the complaints everywhere!.
More Rainsoft Complaints & Reviews
- Rainsoft Water Softener - no money refund from rainsoft! 
- Rainsoft - beware of rainsoft equipment warranty! 
- Rainsoft - scam 
- Rainsoft - predatory and unethical sales techniques! 
- Rain Soft - Hidden fees 
- Rainsoft - filtration system
- Rainsoft - service
- Rain Soft - water softener
- Rainsoft - no compensation to new hire (not even a returned phone call)!!!
- Rainsoft - Aqua Finance - billing contract (financing dispute)