Rainsoft / poor service
I purchased a rainsoft water treatment system in 2004, and it worked fine and I was well pleased with it. About 3 months ago it just stopped working. I always added the salt as instructed, and the last salt I put in, was when I noticed it had stopped working. It is a shame to have invested so much money into a product that just stops working for no apparent reason. Does anyone out there know who I need to contact to get service? I would really appreciate it. Another complaint I have is that the salesmen they have out there do shady things behind your back. I signed the contract and someone forged my husband's signature on the contract so that he too, would be responsible for paying for this system. My husband was out of town when I signed the papers, but somehow my husband's signature magically appeared on the contract.
More Rainsoft Complaints & Reviews
- Rainsoft Water Softener - no money refund from rainsoft! 
- Rainsoft - beware of rainsoft equipment warranty! 
- Rainsoft - predatory and unethical sales techniques! 
- Rainsoft - scam 
- Rain Soft - Hidden fees 
- Rainsoft - rainsoft system.
- Rainsoft - service
- Rainsoft - water filtration system
- Rain Soft - water softener
- Rain Soft - harassing phone calls