Rainsoft / high pressure, rude salesman wasted 2 hours of our time
If you like to be subjected to rude, fast talking, high pressure sales pitches, then Rainsoft is the company you've been looking for! Just respond politely to the telemarketer, agree to a "quick" water analysis at your home, show the sales person into your home, and let the fun begin. Make sure you don't have any appointments for the next three hours, as this is how long it will take to receive the full treatment. If at the end of the show you decide not to spend the 8, 000.00-10, 000.00@ 17% interest, be prepared for a sudden change in Mr. Water Tester/ Salesman, as his bright, cheerful mood is replaced by a surly, arrogant rudeness. As you clean up the mess he made, pack his bag and show him the door, you can be assured that a good time was had by all, and you'll be in touch soon. NOT!
More Rainsoft Complaints & Reviews
- Rainsoft Water Softener - no money refund from rainsoft! 
- Rainsoft - beware of rainsoft equipment warranty! 
- Rainsoft - predatory and unethical sales techniques! 
- Rainsoft - scam 
- Rain Soft - Hidden fees 
- Rainsoft - rainsoft system.
- Rainsoft - service
- Rainsoft - water filtration system
- Rain Soft - water softener
- Rain Soft - harassing phone calls