Radio shack Product / product quality
In the last two days I wasted hours of time and Thankfully little money $10.00.
I purchased a couple of Variable resistors (pot) from Radio Shack. I spent four hours in replacing the old parts with the new ones. As it turned out The first (pot) was defective, didn't work then wet out and purchased another of the same part and installed it more carefully a second time. It didn't work. Replaced the original (pot) and it worked. Both (pots were defective.
Radio shack product quality is crap! I will never, never go too Radio shack again...
More Radio shack Product Complaints & Reviews
- Radio Shack - wrongful firing! 
- Radio Shack Replacement Service Plan - failure to replace insured headphones 
- Radio Shack - insurance ploy 
- Radio Shack - tv converter box 
- Radio Shack - they don't give refunds on toys 
- Radio Shack - samsung a8 plus
- Radio Shack - cable
- Radio Shack - request a fraud investigation
- Radio Shack - warranty and support 
- Radio Shack - false advertisement