Radio Shack / sales scam

Bought an Acer Laptop under the assumption that it was a 6 month plan, with no payments, no interest, no finance charge. As long as you paid it off in 6 months, great deal? WRONG!! Next thing I knew, I was receiving a payment schedule with a minimum payment of $14.00 a month on a 1 year plan at 28% interest. What do they think I am Stupid??? Also, was given wrong $150 rebate address!!! What is this a rent to own business? I quit paying on the laptop because the value went away on the $549 laptop. Tried to take it back, SOORRRY! It's been too long, bend over! I don't think so! Any Lawyer's out there???

Va

Comments

• Du
      31st of Jan, 2009

So you assume your on 6 month contract and thats RadioShack's fault? They have a 30 day return policy that is more then enough time to deide weither you want somthing or not.

• Pi
      30th of Mar, 2009

The RadioShack AnswersPlus card does have a high interest rate but in the 5 years I have worked there, we have almost never had 6 months no interest, no payments. Its either 90 days no interest, no payments or 1 year minimum payment, no interest. Perhaps you should read better before signing up for a credit card.