Radaris America, Inc.unable to remove online record

1 Review updated:

For safety purposes, I have tried to remove my Radaris online record. I singed-up for an account as required, followed the tutorial that appears on your website, searched other websites for solutions, watched suggested videos that your company provides, and even tried using different web browsers thinking that might resolve the issue. It appears the removal process has been made difficult by design which is unfortunate and unfair to consumers as everyone has a right to some semblance of privacy.

I am forwarding the Radaris customer service team a link to the record I wish to have removed so there is no confusion or excuses. Further, it's been suggested that I contact the FCC and my States Attorney General's Office to share my concerns.

Fa
Dec 10, 2018

Comments

• Je
      Dec 11, 2018

Hi,
    If you would send the Radaris customer service team an email with a URL and description of the specific information you would like removed, they will assist you in completing this.

Whenever the online process does not work, the removal team will help complete it.

However, they are sometimes limited by not getting clear descriptions of the information to be removed. Screenshots help.

Best regards,