Raceway Petroleum / Never be going back there ever again

1 Route 22 EastboundBound Brook, NJ, United States Review updated:

Pulled into Raceway because they were advertising $3.53 on Rt. 22E in Bound Brook. Midway through the fill, I look over onto the machine and it blatantly states $3.61 and I get out of my car and demand why its 8 cents higher. The man who originally did the fueling was elsewhere and this other worker tells me that they charge more for credit card. Since when was that even legal? He couldn't do anything and just stared at me blankly. 17 gallons of fuel later, the apathetic man gives me back my credit card and receipt and walks away.

I leave in a fit yelling at them that they should have said something and the original man who served me screams out vulgarity at me in his thick Indian accent as I start pulling away. Needless to say, I will never be going back there ever again.

Va

Comments

• Fl
      19th of Jul, 2008

Same situation at Route 33 Monroe Raceway Gas Station. They constantly overcharge $10 to $15 to different customers at different times. I've been overcharged twice $15. I agree, I will never ever go to Raceway.

• Wm
      22nd of Jul, 2009

Raceway is biggest rip off if u look at the main boards the price signs is not so clear that it can tell the difference between cash and credit prices. they now did 10 cents difference so customer think that it is one price.