Qwest Communications / money order that I unintentionally mailed to qwest
I accidentally sent a $400.00 money order made out to First Eagle Funding to Qwest on Monday, April 14, 2008. That money order was for my car payment. I sent my money order for Qwest, for $100.00, to First Eagle Funding, which I received back from them yesterday.
I immediately called Qwest on Tuesday when I found out what happened, and between Tuesday and today, I have spoken with NINE different people at Qwest, who have ALL told me that they will go ahead and CASH my money order! That is BOGUS! The first two people that I spoke with were in Seattle, very uncooperative. They've all been uncooperative with the exception of one person I spoke with yesterday. They claim that they STILL haven't received my money order, and I find that funny since the money order reached First Eagle Funding on Tuesday. This is Thursday. I contacted the Colorado PUC, which contacted Qwest yesterday, who has 14 days to respond, but that's NOT helping me retrieve my car payment money! Any suggestions anyone????
More Qwest Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- CenturyLink - internet connection
- CenturyLink - internet
- CenturyLink - unethical business
- CenturyLink - tech support
- CenturyLink - lack of honesty