Quicken Loans / unauthorized billing!
I had decided not to go ahead with a loan and tried to contact avi waldman with quicken and loans the very next day. He wouldn't take my call and when I contacted customer relations his coworker talked to me so my recording would not be on his phone... Two days later $300 dollars was taken off my checking account. I had told them not to withdraw The money from my account more once on that call. I told them that was the the main reason for the call.
After contacting customer relations he had to answer my call. He was a poor excuse for a representative of this company. He was very insulting and told me I still had to pay for the credit reports. I am still waiting for a refund.
They advertise free consultations and the last time I looked You have three days to cancel a loan.
More Quicken Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Quicken Loans - former employee 
- Quicken Loans - fraud and scam 
- Quicken Loans - got me to commit by giving the wrong figures 
- Quicken Loans - fraudulent company 
- Quicken Loans - $500.00 deposit 
- Quicken Loans - customer service
- Quicken Loans - mortgage loan process and tactics
- Quicken Loans - mortgage
- Quicken Loans - refinance
- Quicken Loans - poor customer service