Questia / Have subscription yet Cannot Access

1 Ireland Review updated:

I have been unable to access Questia website for two weekends now. I have emailed the company and they told me that the problem was with me. Yet I have no internet problems and can access all other websites. I am paying a good subscription to them yet their website is frequently UNAVAILABLE.

Comments

• Qu
      9th of Jun, 2011

I ve been scammed by Questia as well. Ive called and they don t assumer responsibility for anything. I wish I had known about their scam before I signed up for a 24 hr trial. Sure, Questia's agreement allows them to do what they have done. But you have to admit, it's pretty deceptive. Basically, Questia quietly withdraws money from their customer's accounts and relies on their customers' forgetfulness to keep their subscriptions going. Then when customers ask for a refund, they say, 'Oh, but you agreed to this!' I m sick of Questia! They should not be functioning anymore. I am planning on exposing Questia s scam to everyone. next Wednesday I am writing to a few news stations. If you guys sent them the same complaint, they could investigate Questia scams and broadcast it to the people. I guarantee you that once that is done, they won t be in business for much longer. It took 4 months for me to be able to speak to a supervisor, who was always supposedly busy. At first they told me the supervisor does not answer calls, he responds through email. That right there was a red flag. Today I finally spoke to him! He is just as much of a jerk as the other representatives and his tone was disrespectful. How are you going to raise your voice when you are speaking to a customer. Questia complaints go back to 2008 or more and they need to be out of business NOW! I need you to help me do it.