Quest Diagnostics — bad attitude of quest lab employee
I went to quest lab on 11/20/17. there was one guyanese looking woman there. I don't remember her name but she was the only one working there that day at that center.. Quest Diagnostics Queens Flushing, 4161 kissena blvd at concourse level.
she had a very nasty attitude. she was asking me what I do for living? keep staring at me instead paying attention to blood tube while she was withdrawing my blood. she refused to remove the tube even though it was completely full of blood because she wanted me to answer what I do for living. when I asked her to pay attention to blood drawing. she replied, "don't tell me what to do." she had a very bad attitude. people like her should not be drawing blood.
More Quest Diagnostics Complaints & Reviews
- Quest Diagnostics - illegal balance billing 
- Quest Diagnostics SCAM! - false billing - scam! 
- Quest Diagnostics - pediatric blood draw 
- Quest Diagnostics - overbilling uninsured 
- Quest Diagnostics - fraudulent billing 
- Quest Diagnostics - billing charge that I have no record of from quest diagnostics lab 
- Quest Diagnostics - phone call
- Quest Diagnostics - service
- Quest Diagnostics - no notification of $13.74 bill, sent to collections. 
- Quest Diagnostics - billing department