Qatar Airways / change of schedule

25 nutberry ave, Grays, England, Essex, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07734129392

ID 4BMAEZ
Sir i have made my flight from london to dhaka sylhet on the 26 of march i had a e ticket comfirm for return journey on the 22 april.
I went to sylhet office on the 7th of april to recomfirm my return journey i found out that from doha to gatwick flight number 73 schedule has change to flight 75 on 24th of april at 0130 i soppose to start work on 24th of april 0600 and i have been absent from work . i had to cuncil my mums filght due to long waiting in doha we had to use a different airline to make her flight to london

Comments

• Ca
      Oct 09, 2008
    Qatar Airways - delayed flights
    24Ermine Street, PE29 3EX
    Huntingdon
    England, Cambridgeshire
    Phone: 07979845175

On Friday 19 September 2017 I took the flight via Doha to south Africa with Qatar.The flight was delayed for more than 3hrs at Heathrow Airport.I feel no apologies or explanations were given to the passengers.
    Then on Monday 6 September 2017 I again took the flight from Cape Town via Johannesburg and Doha to London Heathrow.The flight was delayed at Johannesburg Airport for approximately 3hrs which resulted in us missing our connecting flight at Doha to London.At Doha we had to wait almost 2hrs for the next flight.We got at Heathrow more than 4hrs later than scheduled which was really inconvenient for me, as I still had to take a coach to Cambridge and get another bus from Cambridge to Huntingdon.I got home a few minutes before midnight, totally exhausted.I strongly feel that Qatar Airlines could have done more than just telling us the flight is delayed.I also think that based on my experiences, it's fair to judge that they dont care much for their customers' welfare.The irony is that I have to return to SA with them again!

• Om
      Nov 11, 2008
    Qatar Airways - service
    Egypt

Dear Sir/ madam,
    I had this unpleasant experience yesterday with the Qatar airways representatives, while checking in to the flight no. I was accompanied by my wife and baby heading to Dubai (whose ticket was booked about 6 months ago through your website using my credit card), and since I moved to the UAE I cancelled that credit card and because I know that for e-tickets booked using a credit card, the card should be presented while checking in, I headed to your main office in Doha and presented the bank's letter confirming that the credit card is cancelled, and I requested a document from Qatar Airways confirming that the payments have been deducted from my bank account, in addition your representative added a note to the ticket on your system that the credit card has been verified and no need to check it while checking in.
    I had used my ticket and travelled to Dubai alone on the 17 July 2017 I took along those two letters. Yesterday we were supposed to travel to Dubai using my new ticket (1575774024380) and my wife and baby's ticket that was booked earlier, and I didn't have the letters since I believed they were not necessary because of:
    • The verification that was done by your representative in your main office.
    • The fact that I already used my ticket that was booked along with my wife's more than three months ago.
    • I presented the soft copies attached that I had saved on my PDA.
    But still my wife and baby were prevented from taking the flight.
    I am a regular customer to the Qatar Airways (Privilege Club Membership No: 202501358) and still I'm using your flights even when I'm travelling to Dubai, because I thought you were the best airlines in the region.
    Meanwhile, I'm expecting the original copies of both letters that I left in Dubai to be here on Thursday, they will be posted by DHL, Hopefully there will be no more disappointments. I have no days to extend my leave.

Awaiting your advice.
    Thanks,
    Omar

• Mg
      May 20, 2009
    Qatar Airways - very bad experience
    England, Cheshire
    United Kingdom

I would like to advise users of your website never to fly on Qatar Airways.

I originally booked a flight to Delhi and back, one part of which Qatar Airways simply dropped a few days before I was due to fly out. They never contacted me about this as I only learned about it when I phoned their Gatwick number to enquire about an unrelated issue about the flights.

As a replacement flight to the one they dropped (Doha to Gatwick), they put in place a flight that was supposed to fly out 11 hours later than the one originally scheduled. The result being that when I landed in Doha, I was denied a hotel room and had to contend with the dreadful food they give to passengers awaiting transfer in the Doha airport. The reason they gave for this is that the original booking I made never included a hotel room as the original transfer time in Doha was less that 8 hours. However, they, out-of-the-blue, canceled this flight and scheduled another one that was 19 hours after I landed in Doha, way over the 8 hours cut-off-point for a hotel. I tried enquiring about paying for a hotel out of my own pocket, but I was again even denied this information.

The upshot of all this is that I was forced to spend 19 hours staring like a mad thing at the floor of an airport terminal.

I had flown Qatar before this and thought their service was good. However, I, along with numerous friends, work colleagues and relatives to whom I have explained what happened to me, will not use this company ever again after the kind of appalling service I was subjected to. I hope you will agree and that your users should review any flight arrangements they have made now and in the future with this company based on my experience.

In short, stay well clear of this "airline".

• Ar
      Sep 28, 2009

Rude and unprofessional behavour of Qatart Dullas Airport staff. My family was leaving from Dullas International airport and I found Mr. Michael (not sure what actual name was as he was hiding his name and refused to show me his badge) bahavior very insulting. I will never fly with this airline again. Also pass this info to my friends. This is a worst airline

• Mo
      Jan 04, 2010

This is not a comment for the above, it is all about my own personal experience while returning back to Gulf after my vacation. I have already given a written one to the Qatar Airways staff at Qatar. My return journey was on 2nd Jan 2017 by QA from Calicut on Flight QR285 to Qatar and onward journy to Abu Dhabi was by Ethihad Air. On 1st Jan 2017 I received a call from QA advising me of the change in schedule next day. I asked him what would happen to my onward journey, the reply was no worry, the staff at Calicut will take care of it. When I reached the Airport next day, the staff gave me two tickets; one to Qatar and another to Abu Dhabi. When I reached Qatar, I showed them to transfer desk staff (staff name is Mr. Farook), he asked me to come at a specific time, and when I was about to reach, I heard my name being called in the public address system, I rushed fast only to find a different man (from Ethihad I believe) asking me for 100 Qatar Riyals to buy a new boarding ticket, which I refused. Mr. Farook advised me to go for that and that I do not have any other option available. At that time, I wrote a written complaint in a sheet given by him. What the other man was telling me that, this was the mistake of QA and not Ethihad Airways and I had to pay the money to catch the next available flight to Abu Dhabi otherwise I will have to be stranded there. I had to pay the money to him as I felt that if I continue arguing, will be in trouble. Mr. Farook promised me they will make a MLC and I will be given the receipt, and I was asked to stand there for quiet a long time. Finally, the other man came to me with a boarding pass and said go to Gate No. 2 and thank the lady with Head Scarf (Ethihad staff) which I did and boarded the flight and safety arrived. The alarming thing was that they did not give a receipt and pushed me to run for the flight showed that this was a scam by the staff (both are Bangladeshi nationals). Now, readers will have an idea of the above, and that Qatar Airways staff is let free to decide anything on their own and poor passengers are left stranded and had to face lots of discomfiture and agony after buying a ticket from a particular Airlines. To be honest, I did not buy my ticket as it was arranged by our HO in Milan. Just to sum it up, where ever we go, it be Railways, Air, or Road, poor people had to face lot of hardships by paying their own money. This is a experience, we all are facing now in the present world, why; because we lack behind from the Western system and corruption has given way even here.

• Pl
      Jan 15, 2010
    Qatar Airways - canceled flight
    Thailand

Our nightmare with Qatar airways

On Dec. 22 6:30am we checked in on flight 613 in Bangkok scheduled to fly out 8:15. Destination: Athens, via Doha. The plane was basically empty. We departed from the gate, got on the runway only to hear the captain say we were returning because of engine problems.

After a 3 hour wait they said the flight was being cancelled and we would return to the gate. In the terminal the attendants just kept insisting that the airline would address all our needs including connecting flights and travel.

By 2pm they finally got us to a hotel and we got a meal after a 6 hour wait (this would end up being our only meal in 12 hours). We sat a the hotel till 17:30 when they called us up and said we would return to the airport, where they would check us on the next Qatar flight at 8:30 pm. When we asked about what to do about our train tickets from Athens back home to Bulgaria which we would now miss, they said "all will be taken care of in Doha"

We arrive in Doha before midnight and now start dealing with managers who could care less about our problems. They insisted that their only obligations were to get us to Athens and we should be happy that they just get us there safe, no matter how late we arrive. We spoke to 3 managers. They all insisted there was nothing they could do but we could present our case in Athens to the Qatar staff.

The following morning at 7:30 we depart for Athens and arrive in Greece now 20 hours late. On arrival we find we have no baggage. How much worse can it get?
    When we explained our story to the Qatar staff, there they listened with empathy (for the first time). They tried to phone the train station about our train tickets but couldn't reach them so they encouraged us to go ourselves and try to get on the train, insisting that our tickets could still be valid. When we arrived at the station, surprise, surprise, there was a big sign saying due to the Christmas holidays all trains are sold out. As a matter of fact we couldn't reserve a seat until Dec. 29. Now we were stranded in Athens.

That evening we managed to book a flight to Sofia for Christmas morning.
    The next day (24th) we returned to the airport to see if our bags had arrived, which they did, but one of them had holes in it from the trip. The Qatar staff said that this was normal and there is nothing they could do.

Now we had lost our patience with this airline. We finally arrived home 3 days late, lost our train tickets, had to buy another flight out of Athens and had a damaged bag. All this and the answers they kept giving us was, "Sorry, we wish we could help you but we can't!"

This is not the customer service you'd expect from a 5-star airline. Their cheap tickets ended up costing us a lot more in time and money.

• Az
      Feb 20, 2010

I wanted to share this horrid experience that I had with Qatar airline staff.
    I had ticket for Q AIRWAYS from Houston to Dubai via Doha I am U.S resident .there was the worst customers service I ever see in my life one of them doesn't speak enough English they were so rude .I did travel in many airlines with good service .they told me u need a visa for Dubai .I show them that this is not my first time . there is a law if you stay in Dubai for not more than 96 hours for AFGHAN PASSPORT u do not need visa.but I do not know how they give job to those stopped people shame on them shame on Qatar airway Houston bush continental air port customer service .they are so stopped I wroth their names below be aware of this .names is -MICHAEL AND STOPPED MANAGER CRISTIAN

• Ni
      Feb 28, 2010

Nila Patel
    102 Prescott Ave
    White Plains, Ny 10605

I was traveling from Jfk New York to Ahmedabad on Jan 13th from new
    york and landed at Ahmedabad on Jan 15th morning @ 4.00 A, M before a
    came out from plane when plane stop at Ahmedabad air port when plane
    stop one person open up laggage cabinet above my seat and his liquar
    bottle bags fall on my head while I was seating on my seat I have head
    injury and I have lots of pain on my head so air hostage came and she
    gave me ice bag and told me go to the arrival terminal and doctor is
    waitng for you. When I reach at arrival terminal have not seen any
    doctor then when I ask other Qutar air line staff for help no one
    help me I have spended @ three hours and I was lots of pain. I have
    ask qotar staff for help and told them I need medical doctors help or
    please call ambulas and take me to the hospital no one is helping me.
    finally I got quitar air line phone number and call on that number
    they give me this e mail address and told me to wright complain.
    please file my complain and e mail me my complain number I have blood
    clog on my head.

I was traveling in flight # QR 282 from doha to Ahmedabad on Jan 15th
    arrival time in Ahmedabad 4.15 A.M Seat # 23 C

On the Airport at Ahmedabd I spoke with mr Jaivisk Roal and he only
    give me phone number for complain # 079 22858114 and from this number
    I have this e mail address for complain.
    Please email me my complain number.

Nila Patel.

201 London Road
    Blackburn
    England, Lancashire
    Phone: 07837 113418

I am writing in regards to make a complaint in regards to out travelfrom Mumbai Airport taking us to Doha and then travelling to Manchester but we were left starnded at Doha Airport as there was no announcement made in regards to our flight taking us to Manchester, This had left us tired and very dissapointed, We were then told we were going to London Airport which was five hours travel to where we live, this has cause us with distress as we had to then arranged for someone to come and pick us up at the last minute, This is not the service I epect from a five star company and would like someone to look into this for me.

Please can you ring me on 07837 113418 and will let you know further details on inconvenience it caused along with financial cost implicated to the traveller.

Yours Faithfully

Mr Patel

• Tr
      Apr 26, 2010

Nila, this site is NOT an official Qatar Airways web site! It is a notice board where complaints may be written for others to see.

Luggage falling out of lockers is not the airlines fault but the individual who carelessly opened the locker. The flight I went on last night was very careful to warn passengers to take care and slowly open lockers and indeed it was included in the safety film shown at the start of the flight.

The airline staff should have advised you of this and identified the person to you should you want to proceed with any claim for injuries.

As the injury occured on their plane they should have helped you seek medical care. It seems they were not so helpful in your case. Not what you expect from a five star airline.

• Mo
      Aug 02, 2010

To Whom It May Concern,

i’m writing to report an incident that occurred during [Booking ref: 2NFCMA, 30/7/2017]. I have always been a loyal patron of Qatar Airways, but this recent incident, which involved no seats available as they changed the aircraft to a small one is not acceptable as I missed a business working day this what happened to me .Please be informed that we were around 70 persons and all of them thy have something to do(Work, Connection flight …..etc ), this incident has spurred me to file a formal complaint and obtain anything or monetary compensation for my grievances.

Mohammad Thaher

• La
      Nov 04, 2010
    Qatar Airways - poor customer service
    Qatar

I was very dismayed of qatar airways city centre branch office regarding their customer service. I came there to clarify something not to be answered back unprofessionally (As what I figure it out) by one of their staffs. Imagine, she quoted this way "if you want, you can bring your friends here". Hey, upon hearing your lines - I straight away call one of my friends over my mobile in front of you - the bottom line is, I was not even satisfied of your answer how and why did qa doubled my friends qmiles unlike mine.

It's not the unfulfilling answer nor how unsatisfied I am, that I got from you ms. But it's how you deal with your customers and fyi regardless of the qmiles that I earned - I am still your customer - bear that in you mind. I just considered that there were customers around me and I did not stoop down on the level that you would not want that's why I just stayed calmed fyi.

Good thing I was raised with proper manner and I know how to lengthen my patience - but, the next time that we will bump our way again and you will do this to me again - I will give what is due for you.

I still believe in qa company's tagline and vision as well as customer voices matters.

Your customer,
    Queue no. 64 - dated 04 november 2017 @ 5:10pm

• Ag
      Feb 03, 2011

customer care service sometimes sucks

• Tw
      Mar 13, 2011
    Qatar Airways - forced date change
    United Arab Emirates

My mother travelled to JFK using Qatar Airways on 23rd Jan 2017. Upon check-in, the staff advised us that since her USA visa is valid only for 3 months she would have complications with the USA customs as her return date was close to visa expiration.
    To be able to travel we were forced to amend the return date. However, upon reach JFK, the immigration officer stamped last date of exit to be 6months where we then noticed that the visa is infact valid for 6 months and not 3.
    When we tried to change the date, we were told that we had to pay for the change. Whereas we are allowed one free change. I requested to waive off this date change fee of AED 120 as this was a forced date change, not requested willingly by us, rather by the check-in staff.
    I was also told on the phone when asking about the details of the changes, by staff Nader, that as per their records, we had called to make this change. This is incorrect. I also asked Nader to check the time that the change was made and he advise at 5:10am. I find in difficult to believe that if someone's flight is departing at 06:15am, how or why would they call the call centre at 5:10am to request for the change?
    I was also told that as a part of strict procedure, my name, was stored there as the one requesting for seating, ticket copy etc, but when I asked what was the name of the person who asked for the change in the call centre, I as told ‘PAX’ has changed.
    On the basis of the above, I asked themto assist me in amending my mother’s ticket without the date change penalty. I hope that they will be considerate enough to realize that this is a genuine error.

Mar 13, 2011

Of course I am just insulting you to say, get all your ducks in a row on these visa prior to traveling and pay close attention to date stamps, and of course be sure they stamp it. This has happened as well. They think VISA holders are an expert in the do's and don'ts, which is the farthest from the truth and then we pay heavily to the feds, that already charge ridiculous fees.

• Pd
      May 14, 2011
    Qatar Airways - poor service
    England, Yorkshire
    United Kingdom

on 17/4/11 we flew out of Manchester to Bali via Doha. On arrival at Manchester we wanted to upgrade our ticket to business class for my wife and I. Even though there was space available trhey said it was too late to pay for it and could only upgrade from Doha to Bali due to a 7 hour wait for the connection. Once we arrived in Doha we spoke to the Qatar desk who confirmed seats available for us, they gave us the price of £5, 000 which we wanted to go ahead with. Surprisingly they said if we book this it will cancel our return flights thus having to buy a new flight to get home. After 10 minutes of explaining how rediculous this is, and no other airline does this they are happy with the cash! We got on the 2nd leg to Bali and decided to make a complaint about this in writing through their customer feedback form. We requested a response within 3 weeks prior to our departure from Bali. Typical of all large compaines we have not heard a thing, no acknowledgement of our complaint either. So i did the same on the flight back and unsurprisingly heard nothing again!!! How on earth have they received 5* without bribing Skytrax????

I will never use this airline again!

• Do
      May 20, 2011
    Qatar Airways - lack of any responsibilty
    United Kingdom

Think twice if you should have a complaint about Qatar Airways.
    I was flying back to London from Doha when the FA gave me a very hot cup of tea but then she knocked it over my leg!!! The FA gave me a towel with ice and then about 1.1/2 hours later gave me a very small sachet of burn cream then for the remaining 4 hours basically ignored me!! This accident resulted in a burn to my leg which was very painful for about 3 days.
    When I complained about this at heathrow (Qatar) they were most insistant I email to Qatar to explain.
    I send an account of what happened and they emailed me to say sorry but I did it myself???????
    So it seems the FA.s tell lies and Qatar Airways simply ignore everything except the good comments.
    Obviously I have emailed again to ask how they reached this decision and again submitted a detailed account of what happened but naturally they never replied ... they really do not care about the passengers... THINK TWICE before flying with Qatar Airways

• Do
      May 23, 2011

The burn to your leg was very unfortunate but your complaint will fall on deaf ears as for obvious reasons they will and can not except liability...

Jul 06, 2011

Horrible air line even when flying business class.

Jul 24, 2011
    Qatar Airways - baggage
    Maldives

Having flown twice with Qatar it is an experience I won't repeat. Both times they lost my bags through the shambles that is Doha. They offer nothing in return but a written statement advising how many bags they handle, looking at others they have the same issue. If you are out of pocket for toiletries, laundry or having to go back and collect your bag - don't expect anything whatsoever. They wash their hands of you as soon as they get the bag to the airport you arrived at. They have no customer service whatsoever and the fact the proclaim to be five star and have won awards for this, well just goes to show what a joke the airline awards are. If you are travelling and have another option that Qatar, I suggest you take it, particularly if you want your bags when you arrive at your destination.

Aug 01, 2011
    Qatar Airways - attending to passengers

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to inform you that on 29th July 2017 I flew from CMB to DOH in flight number QR301 Economy class at 09:25 a.m. and I found out that only one crew member named Rachel attended to the passenger’s requests and the rest of three crew members did not bother to attend to any passenger. I hope you will look into this and take any action regarding this situation since one crew member cannot attend to all the passengers and we the passengers cannot wait for a long time for our needs to be supplied.

Thank you.

• Hi
      Aug 20, 2011
    Qatar Airways - this is not the customer service you'd expect from a 5-star airline
    Qatar Airways

On Dec. 22 6:30am we checked in on flight 613 in Bangkok scheduled to glide out 8:15. Destination: Athens, via Doha. The plane was basically empty. We departed from the gate, got on the runway only to hear the captain say we were returning because of engine problems.

By 2pm they finally got us to a hotel and we got a meal after a 6 hour wait (this would end up being our only meal in 12 hours). We sat a the hotel till 17:30 when they called us up and said we would return to the airport, where they would check us on the next Qatar flight at 8:30 pm. When we questioned about what to do about our train tickets from Athens back home to Bulgaria which we would now miss, they said “all will be taken care of in Doha”

We arrive in Doha before midnight and now start dealing with managers who could care less about our problems. They insisted that their only obligations were to get us to Athens and we should be pleased that they just get us there safe, no matter how late we arrive. We spoke to 3 managers. They all insisted there was nothing they could do but we could present our case in Athens to the Qatar staff.

The subsequent morning at 7:30 we depart for Athens and arrive in Greece now 20 hours late. On arrival we find we have no baggage. How much worse can it get?
    When we clarified our tale to the Qatar staff, there they listened with empathy (for the first time). They tried to phone the train station about our train tickets but couldn’t reach them so they encouraged us to go ourselves and try to get on the train, insisting that our tickets could still be valid. When we arrived at the station, surprise, surprise, there was a huge sign saying due to the Christmas holidays all trains are sold out. As a matter of fact we couldn’t reserve a seat until Dec. 29. Now we were stranded in Athens.

That evening we managed to book a flight to Sofia for Christmas morning.

Now we had lost our patience with this airline. We finally arrived home 3 days late, lost our train tickets, had to buy another flight out of Athens and had a hurt bag. All this and the answers they kept giving us was, “Sorry, we wish we could help you but we can’t!”

This is not the customer service you’d expect from a 5-star airline. Their cheap tickets finished up costing us a lot more in time and CASH.

• Ba
      Oct 17, 2011

I agree, get a life your loser. It's pretty much clear that you are just trying to put the crew into trouble. How could you know whether they were busy doing something? You are just a ### trying to harm the crew.

• Ta
      Oct 17, 2011

i am sorry...but what was your ''need''? maybe a cup of ''t'' with milk or...maybe a ''vater'' or maybe ''visky''...please dont blame the others if you dont know what is happening...crew on fights like Colombo work as slaves...

• Fr
      Feb 11, 2012

Qatar Airways Silver Lounge Doha is a joke, the bathroom is disgusting, no coffee as the machine was not plugged in, no food. Doha airport is filthy dirty.

• Ab
      Apr 12, 2012
    Qatar Airways - lost my luggage
    Qatar Airways

To the management of qatar airways, I mr. Richard assary a client of your airline was a bit disappointed with the services that I received on the 8th september 2017, i’ve sent a polystyrene box contain 20kg of fish through your airline cargo to moscow, which was mainly a bit of different type of fish for sample as my client in russia wanted to start importing fish from the seychelles. The cargo left seychelles on the 09.09.11 at 06:30 am for doha as I understand should be doing only 2 hrs there and then to moscow.

Upon delivering the cargo I hand over the bl and the veterinan certificate over to the staff handling the cargo, he told me that the certificate is attached to the bl and upon arrival of the cargo the consignee would received it.

Upon arrival the consignee names was mrs. Olga kadesnikova she called me and told me that there don’ t want to released the cargo as I did not send the prices of fish along so immediately I scan the recite and send to her, so the she went back to collect the cargo and there said that the cargo does’ t have any document like bl and the certificate of veterinian so therefore there not going to release it, so again she called me and I called mr. Freddy who s in charge of cargo for qatar here in seychelles and he told me get another certificate which I did and by the way I have to pay again like the previous one cause there needed original, and I handed it to mr. Freddy which he told me that his going to send it straight away to qatar in moscow and there would received it the next morning.

The next day mr. Freddy called me and told me he is sorry but the cargo has gone bad (Rotten). I ‘ve paid the freight usd 121.00 and the price I ve bought the fish and packing plus the certificate of vet and the time I have to wake up at 4:30 am to go to the air port for delivery was just a waste of time and money, plus my client keeps going up and down at the air port in moscow which she have to leave her work over and over again. She sent me copy of letter with qatar stamp on it saying there not going to release the cargo as there is no document.

Can you please get back to me and let me know what the air line is going to do about it. Cause lost of document occurred along the transporting of the cargo which nor me or her is responsible for.

• Al
      Jun 28, 2013

Sorry to say but been an Indian you are not a customer as far as they are concerned you are "laborer" and you are treated as such. If you ever get a response i'll give 100 pounds

• Mu
      Dec 23, 2013
    Qatar Airways - inconveniance allounce
    ROOM NO-303, HOTEL- EL MEGHREB, ARZEW,ORAN,ALGERIA
    Phone: +213770787386

Dear sir,
    i was on flight no - qr 109, on dated-17 dec 2017, with ticket no - etkt 1572497117792-3, and my route was --delhi--doha--algiers, then at 16.15 algiers to oran (domestic) flight no ah 6104, etkt 124 2403071576. and i have to join on 18th dec 2017 at 8.30 am sharp
    but due to delay in flight from delhi, my all shedule disturbed, i reached algiers at 12 mid night via rome, flight no qr 109 and ticket no - 1572497117792-4, i have not a single penny in terms of us dollers or euro in my pocket( i having only rupees and algerian dinars) so i unable to inform to my company or to my boss, and 6pm to 12 .30 am without taking food.
    i was unknown to algiers, and at 12.30 am i faced too much problems and security risks. i spend nearly 10, 000 dz, for food and hotel at algiers. and i reached oran afternoon on 18th dec 2017. by flight no--ah 6180, ticket no- 124 2403071576.
    so i faced too much inconveniancy, so please arrange inconveniance allounce for me, and diposite it in my indian account.

my bank ditail---punjab national bank,
    A/c no--1461000101014535
    Ifci code -- punb0146100

Thanks please do the needfull.

Mukul raj srivastava