Qatar Airways / bad behaviour of cabin crew

Qatar Review updated:
this thing it happen to me when i was working as server at the restaurant last october, 1 been serving 1 girl and 2 guys, chinese malaysian cabin crew of qatar airways, they did not pay the bill at the restaurant only pay QR5 and the bill worth QR199, at the end of my shift i had to paid by myself, i ask they are phone no, through the people who been working with them, i got they are identification, and wrong phone no they give me, when they come back after i call them, they treated me bad, they said i been embarassing them because i call they are office, and she ask me to apologize to her, i believe it is suppose to be the other way around they are owing me apologie i only been asking my own right to ask them to pay what food they eat at the restaurant i work, she treated me without any respect, i will not called her if they paid the bill at the first place. even we are server we are human too, we serve people on the ground she serve people on the sky. i will never forget what they have done to me. this is the worse experience i ever had with cabin crew qatar airways, we have so many guest from qatar airways, and they always treated us with respect, friendly, and very good manner. i do hope this thing will never happen again. thank you.
Es

Comments

Su
  22nd of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
YOUR FLIGHT ATTENDANT NAMED MARLISSA BINTI MOHAMED EUSOFF S/N : 20676 WAS :
1-INTRUDED INTO MY HOUSE ( SHE IS NOT INVITED )
2-BREAK MY KITCHEN GLASS WARE ( PLATE AND WATER GLASS COSTS FOR RM200-00)
3-THREATENED TO KILL MY FAMILY WITH HELD THE KNIFE AND POINTING IT TO MY NECK
4-SHE SHOUTED THAT SHE WORK WITH QATAR AIRWAYS AND SHE CAN DO WONDERS TO PEOPLE WITH HER MONEY
5-HAPPENED IN MY HOUSE ON THE 3RD JANUARY 2009 AROUND 2100PM
6-SUGGESTION : SHE MUST BE REMOVED FROM YOUR COMPANY AND PENALTY MUST BE GIVEN TO HER WORTH WITH HER VIOLENTS ACTION DURING HER ANNUAL LEAVE
7-TELL HER GO BACK MALAYSIA TO TALK ABOUT THESE UNNECESSARIES PROBLEMS
6-PENCURI HANDPHONE NOKIA N 95 aku
TANGANNYA MESTI DIPOTONG MENURUT AL-QURAN
Na
  5th of May, 2009
your aircrew was stilled my handphone.could you please return back to me please!!!her name marlissa binti mohamed eusoff.staff number 20676.
Bi
  5th of Jul, 2009
The qatar airway crew workin in Karachi Pakistan airport acts very illiterate. they have no respect for women. they made us wait for 4 hours standing wid a lil kid just because they didnt kno if a 15 day old baby needed a visa to travel. especially the main manager and they gy named osama. they were yelling and screaming . I don think illiterate ppl like them should be hired for this kind of a job . Qatar airways needs to take serious actions against them or they will start losing customers . we r frequent fliers. we fly every 6 months but because of wat happened at khi airport we changed our flight to emirates now.
Ar
  28th of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Qatart CS staff is very rude. They need some basic training to deal with people

Qatar Airways Logo Qatar Airways