Qantas Airlines — denied baggage check-through from london, heathrow to klia, malaysia
To whom it may concern,
I departed Heathrow on 10 October 2009, 12:15pm flight QF 32, was denied check-through luggage and passenger all the way to KLIA. I was advised by the check-in counter to get a boarding pass from Singapore, Changi to re-tag and re-route my luggage in order to board my flight for KLIA and I only have 1 hour until my next flight. Given that 1 hour, I have insufficient time to move from terminal to terminal and my Qantas flight was late from Heathrow.
The reason given was no contract with MAS because my connecting flight from Singapore to KLIA was MH604, 11 Oct, 9:20am. I was very disappointed with the way I was treated even after clarifying with my agent on the phone in Kuala Lumpur, whereby she mentioned that there is no such occurence. Furthermore, the check-in lady was not helpful and said there is a long queue while I am so upset. Not much help afterall and ignorant.
I want a full background explanation for such a disaster that could happen and coming from a well-known and international airline.
This is my contact:
Name: Chew Soo San
More Qantas Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Qantas - escorted of the plane 5 mins before take off 
- Qantas - lost baggage
- Qantas - qantas is a scam 
- Qantas - lies, deception and fraud.
- Qantas - ground officer abuse of power
- Qantas - can't pre check in
- Qantas Airways - connection from melbourne to london
- Qantas Airways - I bought a ticket from qantas: new zealand to united states and I cant use it
- Qantas Airline - moved from business to economy class and need compensation
- Qantas/lan Chile - horrble customer services