Purolator / jaylee automotive depot in cranbrook bc - lack of customer service

Jun 15, 2015
Jaylee Automotive Purolator depot
I ordered a pair of teva sandals from Shoeme.ca for my husbands birthday. Shipping was free- says so on my invoice BUT when I went to pick up my package at Jaylee Auto I was told I owed $38+ for collect shipping. I called Shoeme and they said, no it's been paid. We will send a fax to Jaylee. So the young lady there (I use that term loosely), proceeded to tell me that this wasn't good enough. "you could be talking to your friend on the phone or anybody or just pretending to avoid paying these charges". My jaw hit the floor that she would actually say that to my face. I almost lost it. Then she said they needed to send a fax. So Shoeme sent a fax saying that there was an error, shipping was no collect. Not good enough for little miss morning sickness! Nope, now it had to be on letterhead and from Purolator or the company that shipped the shoes for Shoeme. The sticker on the box looked like someone had just put it on. Another friend said that she had the same issue with random packages saying collect with some handwritten amount. I think it's a scam but right now, I just want my husbands birthday present before his birthday is over!

N  15th of Jun, 2015 by
Hello Sioux,

I am deeply sorry to hear about your experience with our authorized agent.

Could you please send me the Purolator tracking number of the sandals to customer.care@purolator.com ? I will send the details to the regional retail management team, for a follow up.

Best regards,

Customer CareTeam/ Purolator Inc.
E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp