[Resolved] Purolator / driver

Good afternoon,

I am writing you this letter to let you know, what happened this afternoon. At 3:15 pm, I was crossing the street (front and lower simcoe) Toronto, On, when I was almost hit by one of your driver. The driver was making a left into the lower simcoe shipping area, where I happened to be crossing with another lady. The driver clearly, saw us and continued to almost drive into us. The driver clearly had no regard for human life. Both us of we're completely shaken up by this situation. I hope this is not a common practice, the driver must be spoken to. We both had to run out of the way.

• Resolution statement

• Purolator Customer Care's Response, Mar 20, 2017

Hi Candice,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I am terribly sorry about your experience. I’m glad to hear no one was injured during the incident. Our drivers need to be following the rules of the road and keeping an eye on for any and all civilians. I would to follow up on this situation with the local management team so as to avoid potential accidents in the future. Could you please email me your full name, phone number and address where this occurred to customer.[protected]@purolator.com? Once we receive this email, we will review the details and respond to you as soon as possible.

Mike
    Customer CareTeam/ Purolator Inc.
    E-mail: customer.[protected]@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp